Chapter 19

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face "I know Ian open these curtains" I stretched, talking to myself "I opened them an hour ago, you just now waking up?" Malieny said walking out of the bathroom "good morning beautiful" I smiled making her smile "good mornin" she said back slipping my t-shirt over the towel "thank you" she smiled "for what?" I asked.

"I had a good nig- good time with you" she corrected herself "no problem, I'd love to take you to dinner though" I said standing up "like a date?" She laughed "yea" I said nonchalantly, giving her a kiss on the forehead before going into the bathroom.

When I got out the shower Malieny was gone, my phone started ringing so I picked up "wassup, who dis?" I asked "I'm sorry, I had to go pick up my little brother he said it was an emergency" Malieny said into the phone, I smiled hearing her voice "You good lil mama, I could've drove you" I responded, I held the phone in between my ear and shoulder as I looked for my clothes.

"Where you at? I'm finna scoop y'all up" I said greasing up "you don't have to do that Amiir" she said softly "girl, send me the address ion want you in and out of cabs all day nie" I said making her laugh "okay, I'll send it to you when I get there".

"Aight, I'll be there" i said "be safe" she said and we hung up. I finished getting ready and headed to the car, I called Bless as I waited for Malieny to text me "hiiiiii fammilllyyyyy" she said once the call connected "wassup sistaaa wea you?" I responded back, we all cousins and all siblings at the same time. "I'm over by Gio, me and his momma finna go shopping because we going on vacation" she said "who?" I asked "Me and Gio" she said "y'all rude" I rolled my eyes "y'all wanna come? We'll pay" she said making me look in the camera.

Malieny sent me the address so I put it in the Gpa and pulled out of the driveway "where you going?" She asked "to pick up Malieny and her lil brother" she laughed "what?" I asked "you gon see, either way do y'all want to come" she said plainly "what is y'all doing that y'all can afford to pay for everyone to go?" I asked "Amiir Makai do you want a free vacation or no?" She asked irritated "yes ma'am" I responded pulling up seeing Malieny "okay ima talk to Gio and we gon get everyone together, be safe I love you" she hung up.

I hopped out the car walking up on Malieny on the corner and gave her my hoodie, she had on her dress from last night and dudes was looking at her too nasty for me "you can get in the car if you want, hop in the driver" I said passing her the keys "where yo lil brother?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "let me go get him trust me" she said about to go into the trap "girl get yo ass in the car" I scrunched my face up and watched her walk to the car and get in. I walked into the filthy ass house "y'all niggas is slumming it, who Malieny lil brother?" I asked and everyone looked at one nigga "who you?" He asked still sitting down, i laughed "aye, yo sister asked me to come in here and get you." I said "where she at? Tell her come inside" he smirked and I scrunched my face up.

I laughed, turning around and walking out. I stood on the porch for a minute looking around, I walked back to my car and got in the passenger seat "pull off" I said once I got in the car, we sat and let the car warm up and I rolled the window down "aye who spot this is?" I asked a fiend that was pulling up to the house "fat Larry" she said scratching her stomach, it was big "here, go eat and get out of here" I said nonchalantly passing her a few hundreds out a stack "don't spend that shit here ima know" I looked into her eyes, she smiled at me and started to walk the other way. "That was so nice" Malieny said making me laugh a little. I pulled out my phone to call my pops

"Aye" he answered "yo, you know a fat Larry?" I asked as Malieny pulled off, I pointed to the left so she knew the turn "yea why?" He laughed "I wanna shut his whole shit down" I said plainly "come by the house" my pops said sternly. I hung up the phone "you okay?" She asked, I shook my head.