Chapter 2

Flashback

"Wtf you mean it was just left on the door, she's literally brain pieces and body stew" Syrahbi said stressed "relax, come on" Semaad rubbed her stomach.

He took blessing off the bed and to her room. "This shit is weird, just try to get some sleep we finna be out there tomorrow I love you" Semaad walked back in "I don't know why she waited until we all got home to say something" Syrahbi angrily stood up grabbing clothes out of the closet and the drawers. She took a deep breath "I'm so ready to be done with all this shit" she huffed as tears rolled down her puffy cheeks.

She was having a baby boy so she was swollen all over. "Come" Semaad said softly, demanding her attention she turned to look at him and smiled, walking into his arms.

"Any love I ever felt like this has been so fake" Syrahbi said "I want forever with you, wit all da drama ion care" Semaad said holding her.

Present Day - December 24th. 1 day til Christmas
11AM

Hirahm Ceivon Vasquez

"Momma" I yelled walking around the house. My parents room was empty. "MOMMA I KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLIN YOU" I yelled some mo. "Boy, why you yelling all through my damn house?" I found her in the kitchen making breakfast. I gave her a hug.

She slapped me upside my head before passing me a plate. I laughed and sat down at the island "now why the hell you screaming yelling like you lost yo damn mind?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Momma where is yo Christmas spirit?" I raised my eyebrow back at her making her laugh. "What you want boy?" She pushed the question.

"Can you come with me to a doctors appointment tomorrow?" I asked eating my food avoiding eye contact with her. "Okay where we going?" I felt her burning a hole in the top of my head. "Umm" I started to talk with my mouth full. "I know you better eat that and speak up" she gave me the "you're trying it" look.

"To the clinic" I said looking up at her for a second before she squinted her eyes at me. "You got something?" She said walking around the island sitting close to me.

"Why you ain't tell me you was thinking about sex? You only fifteen!" She slapped the fork and waffles out of my hand "mmcht momma" I sucked my teeth "No, I'm clean" I said rolling my eyes "Somyari is pregnant" I said lowly hopping she didn't hear me. "I know you better say that Again and hope something different come out your damn mouth Hirahm you are FIFTEEN YEARS OLD SERIOUSLY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? Do you know what me and your fath-" she paused "do you know what I was doing at 15? Not this" she finished sounding disappointed.

"How do you know?" She asked me "she took a test, her momma already signed the paper" i said, finishing my food "What FOCKING PAPER?" She yelled "momma shh please, Ian tell daddy or Blessing" I pleaded with her.

"What paper?" She asked quieter not backing down. "What paper? I'm not finna ask again or Somyari momma gon tell me." She spoke bluntly because I was taking to long.

"F- for her to get an abortion" i said. She sat quietly before laughing. I scrunched my face up in confusion "Momma?" I asked scared of her answer "I'm not signing that paper" she said standing up "what?" I didn't expect that to be her answer.

"I'm not signing it." She pronounced every word, she walked to the foyer and grabbed her car keys. I naturally followed her out the house. "Momma where is we going?" I asked closing the car door and putting on my seatbelt.