Chapter 8

Omniscient

"Stop looking out the fucking window" Hirahm whispered yelled "I wouldn't have to be looking out the window if you ain't choke ol girl" Blessing huffed. She sat down on the window ledge.

"Rah, I'm so sorry I really didn't know what I was walking you into. I just wanted you to have some closure" She said, the room was quiet for a few minutes as they both typed away on their phones.

They looked up at each other and laughed "you chocked that bitch like you wanted to do that forever" she laughed getting up to sit by her brother "cause I did" he laughed "truthfully I can't believe the bitch, ion really like to admit it but that shit hurt me bad and I still go to therapy" Hirahm admitted, Blessing watched her brother confess as she held back her tears "and I loved her, so much I just ion know I just thought we had something more than her lyin to me. She just a regular bitch in my eyes now ion want nothing to do with her if it's not about that little boy" he said shaking his head.

"I know he's yours, ion have no question about that I wanna take him to mommy" Blessing smiled thinking about her nephew. "We gone see how this shit go tomorrow" Hirahm said as he got up walking into the bathroom. Blessing said Goodnight before leaving out and going to her room next door.

Her phone started ringing just as she had gotten out of the shower and turned off the light "Hello" she sucked her teeth "where the hell did you whisk your brother off to? You may be grown Allure but he is not and he has to deal with his shit in real time you gonna take him on vacation everytime he takes a blow?" Her mother asked raising an eyebrow, the room was dark so she couldn't see Blessing roll her eyes "momma that's my baby brother ima do whatever he ask of me just like you do anything for aunty rii, titi and aunty yena and you don't even blink when it come to uncle dell, uncle vonni or uncle mani so that ain't fair" She replied back calmly "she do got a point" Her dad joined the conversation "thank you daddy and this not even a vacation this hell we came all the way here" she said "where?" Her mother cut her off "we in Cali, some raggedy hoe wit no manners open the door I almost slid her ass excuse my language momma I'm angry she call the girl "Somya" to the door it's Somyari with a baby" she ranted leaving her parents shocked.

"Like, a ne- a new baby?" Syrahbi asked with a frown on her face "no a toddler a two almost three year old baby" she turned on her side yawning "we finna call y'all tomorrow I'm tired I love you" Blessing said "wait hold up, don't leave my cup half full gone tell me about my grand baby then get tired what do she look like?" Her mother asked making her laugh "HE looks just like Rah did when he was little I love you ma goodnight" she hung  up the phone closing her eyes.

Los Angeles, CA

Hirahm Ceivon Vasquez

"You ready?" Blessing asked before she knocked on the door, I looked over to her before banging on the door.

Somyari opened the door with red eyes. "Come in" she said lowly with a smile "so how are you guys?" She asked bringing us into the living room. "Where he at?" I asked getting straight to the point "I'm not her- ion wanna talk to you I'm not here for dat" I said touching the back of my neck. She looked at me intensely, I just looked back at her nonchalantly "Rahmyi is sleeping, but he wakes up soon" she said scratching her head.

She turned away, walking to the kitchen. I followed her as I watched Blessing walk around, "so why you lie?" I asked catching her off guard. She just stood there looking at me like she didn't know exactly what to say, I laughed "so why you lied?" I said lower as I moved closer. She had some weight on her now, she was real skinny before she looked good to me either way.