Chapter 14

"Melody?" Blessing asked me with her eyebrow raised.

Melody came bussing in the door yelling as I slipped into some shorts. "You gotta be kiddin me you laid up with dis ugly ass bitch I been told you to stop speaking to???!!!???!!" She asked "SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!!" She yelled, Rah walked in the room rubbing his eyes. I turned around and Bless had already slipped a shirt on. "Melody we broke up two years ago and I have a restraining order against your crazy ass" I said nonchalantly "but that don't stop you from letting me come in here to have sex with you though right?" She smiled staring at Bless "aight na stop tha lyin cause that all stopped as soon as I got the restraining order what seven months ago?" I asked, Bless laughed.

"What the fuck is so funny?" She asked, I put my hand over my face shaking my head. "girl you better go on about yo business, don't worry about what I got going on" Bless crossed her legs tilting her head a little, I smiled over at her but she ignored me, looking past me to stare at Milan.

"This who you choose over me? This ugly big bitch?" Melody asked making me suck my teeth. Mel was very pretty, and she was slim. She wore a size two jeans but had big ass tits.

Blessing on the other hand, beautiful. Everything about her, beautiful body im in love with the girl, since high school. "You bogus as hell she ain't nowhere near big and she fasho ain't ugly. you not coming close even on yo best day" I said harshly but truthfully. There was just no comparison between them.

"you still talk too much shit that's why I beat yo ass in high school" Bless said softly making Rah laugh, she looked over at him "bitch if you say ANYTHING to my brother ima lay yo ass out" Bless said nonchalantly making me look over at her surprised.

Melody stepped over and I put my arm out to stop her as Bless stood up "nah man" I said making Bless suck her teeth "man move this don't have shit to do with you maybe for her not me ion gotta fight for you ima have you regardless" she shrugged her shoulders shifted her weight on to one leg catching me off guard. Mel wiggled out of my grip and swung on Bless.

She moved back literally just in time for Melody to miss, Bless swiped her feet knocking her off balance and swung, the room was so quiet I felt like the whole building heard the punch.

"Damn" rah shook his head leaving out the room "AINT NO FIGHT AFTER THAT" he yelled before closing the guest room door. "Bitch get up" Bless looked down at Melody who was holding her nose with her eyes closed "I think she broke it gi" she whined making Bless roll her eyes.

She started to walk out the room, grabbing the keys out of my door angrily before leaving out. I helped Mel downstairs and into the ambulance because I didn't want them all up in my house, i told them the truth considering Blessing was well within her rights to defend herself and Melody had no right to be there.

I went into the lobby seeing the new doorman. "Have a good morning Giovanni" he said making me turn around and take a closer look, I didn't recognize him from anywhere. I smiled at him and then turned around going back upstairs, Bless was in the kitchen when I got up there, I sat down at the island staring at her.

She didn't look at me, just finished making her tea. When she was done she walked passed me into the living room making me laugh. "I didn't even do anything" I said following behind her "never said you did" she said plainly sitting on the couch.

"So why you don't come back to the room?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "Because I don't know who else gon be bussing up in here tonight" she said nonchalantly as she turned the tv on. I sat out there with her in silence until she fell asleep, I took her to the room and went to sleep after that.

"That's what the fuck I'm saying, she all like she broke my nose and the dumb nigga gon cater to her ass, like she ain't just bust in here on us" I heard Bless talking, I looked around the room realizing that it was bright outside. It was a little past noon, I sat up and yawned "ima call you later Teionna" she said side eyeing me making me laugh.