Chapter 10

Miami, FL

2 weeks later

Cai Saleem Vasquez

"Now why the fuck would you do that" I asked Jadi as I pulled into my aunt and uncle driveway. She laughed "because, I wanted you to be quiet" she said softly, we got out the car. "Don't pop me no more, or I'm gon pop yo ass" I said locking the car and walking around the back, "MOMMA!" I yelled seeing her by the grill with my aunts "come on" I said looking over to Jadi "hold on, ima go say hi to Bless and Raii and nem" she said walking off into the house.

I already know it's gon be some shit

"Why yo lil girl ain't come over here and speak she all walking in my damn house" my aunt Riiah said making my momma roll her eyes "she gon come, she just wanted to say hi to Everybody first" I said giving her a hug "mmhm" she said back "hi titi, aunt sy" I said hugging the both of them. Sitting down next to my momma, I gave her hug and she kissed my forehead making me smile "look at this nigga, he too bitched out" my dad said walking over with my uncles "I just love my mother nigga you mad she love me more!" I said " watch your mouth" she said making all them laugh.

"Nigga, you know I be having yo momma bent over the washing machine? Fuck you!!" He said making me stand up "stop talking bout my momma!!" I lunged at him making him laugh before giving me a hug.

"Where Jadi at?" He asked pushing my head "inside with her grown ass" my momma said making me laugh "chill momma" I said.

"Yea, Ima chill when I talk to her little ass. Gon be sneaking in and out my damn house for a week. I don't even know the damn girl!" She started going off, I rolled my eyes walking off and into the house.

"What time the cookout start? I'm hungry?" I said sitting down on the couch, Jadi came to sit on my lap "in a hour" Mir said turning the TV on, our show was about to start and we had enough time to watch it before the cookout started.

"OH HELL NAH" Bless yelled making Rah laugh "I knew they was gon vote her off she can't win a challenge" he laughed "she helps them with strategy hello!! Watch the team doing bad when she gone" she shook her head making us all laugh.

"Long as jada don't go, we good cause then I know they cheating" Maj said making us laugh "that girl terrible, you just like her ass" LeiLei said making me laugh hard.

Before anyone could say anything else the doorbell rang, Mir got up laughing. He opened the door and Somyari walked in with Rahmyi and Kiymari, I scrunched my face up "Rahmyi ran to Rah and hugged him, then ran to blessing sitting on her lap.

Everybody came in from the back, I tapped Jadi when I seen my momma coming in. She looked over to me and squinted her eyes, I tapped Jadi again making her look from me to what I was looking at.

She saw my momma and got off. "Why youn ever speak?" I asked looking over at her "what you mean?" She asked tilting her head to the side "you never speak to my momma" I said looking over at Rah walking with Somyari outside.

"Cause she don't like me Cai" she furrowed her eyebrows "cause you don't ever speak" I said standing up "hold on" I walked over to Kiymari "wassup witchu, why is you here?" I asked confused, he touched the bandages on his chin "Somyari told me to come, ima be in her life regardless ain't no reason to start unnecessary beef" he smiled holding his hand out. I just looked at it.

"Kiymari" my aunt Sy called out to him, he looked over at her. His smile slowly dropped as he stared at her for a while. "Yes ma'am?" He asked, Rah and Somyari came from the back "you got a aunt named Keira?" She asked putting meat and peppers on some kebab sticks.