Chapter 20

Miami, FL

Blessing Allure Smith

"What?" I asked closing my car door. I heard some mumbling and then shuffling "Nevermind, I'm finna call you back" he said hanging up in my face "dem niggas being sneaky" Malieny said making me laugh "so you liking my cousin or what?" I asked "I only knew him a day Allure" she said shyly "mmhm, where you spent the night last night?" I smirked, stopping at the red light "we ain't do nun doe, I cooked for him and -" "Malieny you don't know him like dat, you ain't cook for me in three months and you cooking for Miir you knew him all of twenty fo hours" I smiled and laughed making her laugh "we'll have girls night at my house this weekend and I'll cook yo hungry ass something, and I'm telling big Allure you out here acting starving! just outrageous" she shook her head making me laugh.

"He cool doe, so different I can tell" she said smiling "Amiir is definitely not like nothing you used to and I'm not just saying that because he my cousin, he don't date, he don't fuck he likes substantial shit" I said pulling up to the house. "That's what I'm saying A, he was so gentle with me last night I loved every minute of it." She blushed as we got out the car. I smiled over at her and then we sort of transitioned into night life mode, our friend Jaison was having a Welcome Home party "these hoes ghetto, where is our people?" Malieny asked making me laugh "come on" I said grabbing the closest bottle of tequila and dragging her to the back. Everyone we knew was crowded in the backyard just like I thought they'd be, outside smoking. "MALI" Nakira yelled out making me roll my eyes. We walked over to them and I gave Jaison a hug, stuffing some money in his pocket "bitch what the hell is this for" he asked "I'm keeping this bottle.. and a little something extra" I smiled "mmhm it better be some bands" he raised his eyebrow, I laughed and opened the bottle "I just put 10 in Jaison cargo pocket I wanna know how long it take for him to find" I whispered in Malieny ear and she laughed grabbing the bottle out my hand.

"So anyway, and I told he-" "shut the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes and Malieny, Morocco and Kash laughed "why you so pressed" she tilted her head to the side and I laughed "why you so in her face and don't like her, and think she don't know we been peeped game Kira you need to get yo ass up outta here" I stale faced her until she walked off "dat was so mean" Ariya said walking over making me laugh "hey riy, where yo tail? I asked and she laughed "speaking of, I'm in the gas station with her ghetto ass this bitch bumping her gums about Nola" she said and my face went real stale. She told us everything that happened and I just brushed it off so I could enjoy the rest of my night in peace.

"Bless you okay?" Malieny asked as she eyed the empty bottle and I smiled "I'm perfect actually" I shook my head "way more coherent than I thought she'd be after all that. I pulled my phone out of my bag and it was dead "your phone got charge? What time is it?" I asked into the group and everyone answered at the same time "yea, call Amiir" I whispered to Malieny and she dialed his number passing me the phone "hello?" He answered out of breath, before I could open my mouth he started talking again "I'm about to come get y'all" he said calmer "okay.. wait, I drove here miir" I furrowed my eyebrows as if he could see "don't worry about that" he hung up. "He hung up in yo face?" She asked and I nodded, we both laughed and chilled for the rest of the time. Her phone rang and she answered, she spoke for a minute before getting off.

"He outside" she yelled over the music after she stood up, I got up and we said later to everyone before walking out. We talked casual shit as we walked out to the front where my car was "where you goin A? His car right there" Malieny tilted her head and pointed to the car. Amiir was hopping out and his passenger opened too. "I'm assuming someone finnna drive my car Ian leaving my baby hear nie" I shook my head as Amiir walked over giving her some kisses "hey miir, who driving my car?" I got straight to the point "me" Gio finally stepped out the car, Malieny walked over and stepped in the seat before closing the door. I straight faced him for while and Amiir stood staring at us "okay so where the fuck is we goin?" I tilted my head to the side and squinted my eyes "you doing a lot right now youn think? Where yo water at?" He asked and I cocked my head to the other side. I looked at him for a second before I felt my arm swinging, as soon as my punch connected my eyes went wide and so did Miir's "get in the car" Gio sighed hard holding the bridge of his nose "giovan-" "get IN THE CAR" he said again and I gave Amiir a hug before getting in the passenger side, I pushed the button and wasted no time plugging my phone in to charge.

Gio sat talking to Amiir for like thirty minutes while I texted Malieny back and forth about the whole thing. I felt the car door open so I closed my phone and put my seatbelt on. We drove in silence until we got to his building, we parked in the lot and went upstairs without saying anything to each other. As soon as he turned his key in the door I rushed to the guest room, locking myself in the bathroom and tossing the bag we got out of the trunk on the sink. I started the shower water and pulled the stuff out of my bag, putting it into a bin "I'm gonna forget this in here when we're speaking again" I said out loud to myself.

I opened the bathroom door peeking to make sure he wasn't in the room before I ran out to lock the door. I grabbed a robe out of the closet and walked back in the bathroom, I grabbed my phone to call my momma hoping she was awake "hello?" I said in shock when she answered "hey baby what's up?" She asked putting some bowls back in the fridge "why you up?" I asked, we spoke on the phone for about an hour and she eventually ended up telling me that I needed to apologize because I was in the wrong. I told her I loved her and we got off the phone, I showered for about forty five minutes before getting out because I kept hearing a phone ring. I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out into the room, the door was open and the phone was on the guest bed next to my bag "hello?" I answered the phone after it rung for the tenth time. Nobody responded so I went to call back but it was blocked. I shook my head and put the phone down, once I was dressed I looked over at the phone letting my curiosity get the best of me I opened it. Going into the messages, I saw the same number that was calling right at the top.

I looked at the phone for a while before opening the message thread

I took the number and saved it to my phone before putting the phone back down

I took the number and saved it to my phone before putting the phone back down. "Hmph" I nodded my head getting dressed. "Gio?" I called out for him as I walked around the house "yea baby" he said lowly. I followed his voice to the kitchen "you hungry?" He asked and I laughed "yes" I smiled.

"I'm so sorry Giovanni. That was so out of line" I admitted, "it's aight" he brushed it off sitting a plate down in front of me "no it's not oka-" he cut me off with a passionate kiss.

"Eat your food" he sat down next to me. I stared in front of me for a while before I picked up a fork to start eating.......

"Ohhhhhh gio FUCK!" I moaned as he bent me over the island "mmm" he grabbed my neck from behind "fuck, I'm" he moaned deeply in my ear "I'm so sorry baby, I love you" I panted out of control. He groaned loudly and held onto me tightly as we both stood over the island, naked and covered in sweat.