Vanilla : Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

"Aubs your my boy, i love ya, you know that right? but why the hell am i on rules all night?

i mean lets face it, getting drunk is what i do

these chains are so sick, its like they got the flu."

Everybody turned and "oohed" out as sunny threw Aubrey under the bus, but he didn't even care. He laughed out and smiled at how cute she was, taking pictures himself, debating if he should post them or not, at one point he said fuck it and did, posting a video of her dancing around as the crowd chanted and cheered up at her. Sunny stopped dancing and pointed over at nineteen85, the man who this party was thrown for, and batted her eyelashes

"give it up one time for the man of the year, this freestyle is over so pass the damn beer."

The crowd hollered out and applauded sunny at her brilliance, as much as she didn't want to be known for her voice, her performance skills were amazing. She knew what to do and say to keep a crowd hype which was key for an artist or performer. Aubrey grabbed her by her hips and pulled her down from the counter, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist while taking a drink from her sippy cup.

"i enjoy how you were talking about your chains..cause last time i checked they were mine and you stole them from me"

"well ya see what happened was."

Aubrey smiled a boyish charmy smile as he set her down, squeezing her butt softly on the way. Sunny giggled and squeezed his butt in return causing him to laugh.

"sunny, come dance with me!!"

Sierra called sunny over to the dance floor/patio area to dance, of course sunny ran full speed towards her best friend, the two of them began to dance and rap out to the song having the time of there lives. People gathered around them, beginning to dance as well. The party had ended yet it felt like it had just started, the song changed causing sunny and sierra to squeal out in happiness, Sunny bent over at the waist and began to twerk as the beat dropped. Sierra mounted behind her and began to throw inanimate cash and smiled out as the song played and sunny danced. The rest of the night went just like that, dancing, singing and rapping, drinking, throwing irrelevant stacks of money, just all together two best friends having the time of there life until Aubrey decided to be a party pooper and take sunny home. It was currently 3am and sunny was up for no reason with thoughts rushing through her head, she lay with her body thrown across Aubrey's torso and her head dangling off the side of the bed. All thoughts aside except the stupid one about Rex. For some reason she randomly thought about it and now she couldn't think straight, that night she drifted into a deep sleep thinking about what the hell he was trying to say..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hello......sunny.....wake up."

Sunny's eyes fluttered open to the sound of the familiar husky voice. She smiled once she gained full consciousness, relief beginning to set it. She knew it was a dream but she didn't care, seeing him lit up her world like a Christmas tree.

"rexy....hi"

Sunny stood up and smiled big. This time was different, she was in an all white place with her all white sundress and no shoes like last time, except this time instead of Rex being there in person it was just a large projection of his face, sort of like the OZ in Wizard of OZ.

"Rex, i cant stop thinking about you, i miss you so much."

"i miss you too sweet pea, by the way your performance was beautiful at my funeral."

"you saw?"

"well of course i did, i watch over you all the time."

Sunny smiled slightly as she glanced down but quickly returned her eyes back up at him. He beamed down at her happily

"Last time i was in a dream, you got cut off Rex...you were speaking and i couldn't hear you."

"oh yes!! that is why i summoned you here my darling."

"summoned me here?"

"yes, in this dream you are in the gates of heaven, its all white because you haven't completely entered yet, everyone's heaven is different, last time you were on a beach in my heaven, this time your not completely there yet, just at the gates."

"heaven....your in heaven?"

"well of course im in heaven...you thought i wouldn't have been?"

"not that..i just didn't know what would happen to you after you passed, but your in heaven rexy that's great."

"that's what i was going to tell you, i made it to heaven, i read your thoughts and you have been over thinking things to much. Tonight at the party you had such a good time and it brings me joy to see how happy you were...stay that way, don't worry about me, im having a good ole time here on the beach, god even sent me some beach babes and they hula dance for me."

Sunny bit down on her bottom lips and smiled big up at Rex.

"im so telling Mama D."

"and what is she gonna do? kill me?"

Sunny laughed out, even though he was dead his humor definitely wasn't.

"talk to him.."

"talk to who?"

"Aubrey...about your singing"

"Rex i-"

"nope. i don't want to hear it, your gonna talk to him, or else."

Sunny arched an eyebrow up at him sarcastically but quickly wiped the look off of her face as his image began to fade, indicating it was time for him to go back home. Sunnys heart beat sped up fast as she began to fade as well, She didn't even care that she had to leave so soon, all she cared about was that she got the answers she needed and wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny sat criss cross applesauce, feeling the warm sand under her butt and the breeze of the ocean hit her face. Aubrey sat beside her, staring intently.

"must you always stare?"

"your beautiful...i cant help it."

Sunny smiled and blushed slightly at his flirty vibe

"i had a dream....i met and talked to Rex, hes in heaven and hes happy...ive decided to move on and remove all thoughts from my mind...im happy now, as long as i have you of course...but Aubrey..."

He raised his brow and smiled slightly.

"im ready to talk about it......"

His smile became more relevant as it spread across his face, he grabbed her hand and kissed it softly while only one thought ran through his mind: damn, i love this girl.