Chapter Twenty-One: Lost Lover

(This is a letter to my lost lover in this book; everyone can skip this if they would like) -A

Dear, Lost Lover

Do you remember me? Do you remember our first kiss under the tree? I hope you do.

I hope this gets to you.

We were such babies when we first met, and weirdly enough, we were friends with Shane. I was in a tiny relationship with him, but I always had feelings for you. Eventually, our little bond grew more to little kid lovers, and I remember I dreaded school every week because you would finally come down to see me on the weekends, I was best friends with your sister Makayla, and we always had a blast just being with each other even if that meant going to the pool together to tan, walking around our neighborhood holding hands, or even just playing a board game. I miss you.

Remember our last fight?

It was snowing out badly, and you told me you were moving far away and you didn't know when you would see me again, I got your number but somehow lost it. Probably from moving around a lot, but I hope this gets to you. I hope you find me again.

I hope you aren't dead, I hope you are happy, maybe with someone else other than me, but to see your face again and to be friends would be everything to me. You are my lost lover, my forever person I will always cherish; where are you?

I hope you read this, and I hope you find me again. Please find me again. I need you.

-Amber to Anthony.