Chapter Seventeen: The Last Laugh

Bullies, I never liked them.

Growing up, I did live in suburban hell, but I also did live in cities, most of the time in the ghetto, which I never really cared about sometimes; people always thought they were better than everyone else, but the difference between suburban hell where everyone was a cop caller and would be all bark no bite is that the cities nobody cared they said whatever to your face, and there would be fights all the time in the back alley, sometimes even in the middle of a street.

Can I be honest? I loved that scene better than I did living in the suburbs, but I never liked gang-related things or creepy people trying to sex-traffic me all the time, and like I said, I NEVER LIKED BULLIES.

When I was living in the same town I live in now when I was younger, It was a little less craziness, but there was always drama, and when I tell you I HATE DRAMA, trust me, I do. But I was a bullied person here in my town; I was pushed into my locker all the time, and I was always told I was a "slut white girl," all because I had sex with a senior in the school, but now that I am older I can understand why because what girl has sex under bleachers? Clearly, I did.

I was just bullied a lot because of my actions, and when you do things as a person with a mental disorder, everyone can pick on you and treat you the way they want to because, in the end, you just want to feel wanted.

I was also a bully myself at times, but I don't think I did it to be a true bully, I did it because I got tired of everyone walking all over me, so I did whatever I could do to prove I was not the person to fuck with, but eventually, a girl that I thought was my friend completely turned her back on me and tried to fight me in my own yard, but did I ever hit her? NO, should I have? FUCK YES, but I didn't. I was young and dumb, and I didn't care about any fights. I just was a free girl and always wanted to have fun.

The fun got the best of me, and unfortunately, it got to the point where I got death threats, and I had to move far away.

To this day, I hate bullies, and I would never bully any person because I believe we all need to be kind.

But If I have to whoop some ass, I indeed will.

I will always make sure I have the last laugh with most of you who read this because I am a person of my words now, and I am not the type to hurt anyone, but do not step on my toes. I built a beautiful life for myself now, and I don't need any more crap. We all have grown, and it needs to stay this way for the good.

Always stay humble and kind.