Chapter 64

Royal Beta Edward open the door for Royal Gamma Charles and they went to the balcony.

" She is getting stronger," Royal Gamma Charles commented seeing Disha's wolf Halona from the distance.

" Same as her hatred towards us," Royal Beta Edward muttered looking at his mate's wolf, Zarita.

" That's temporary hatred. She will side with us after finding out about Ace's truth," Royal Gamma Charles said looking at his cousin.

" We are winning, she doesn't want to see his face now," Royal Gamma Charles continue to speak.

" That's because he didn't made any effort to meet her yet," Royal Beta Edward said walking inside the apartment followed by Royal Gamma Charles.

" Any news from the Howler Pack?" Royal Beta Edward asked as he sit on the couch.

" Ace returned the death bodies of the Code Red team and the future female beta. She is alive. And the Alpha changes to give his title to his grandson, Aston," Royal Gamma Charles informed and the secret door to the forest open.

All the six Indian girls enter the living room being greet by a Royal Gamma Charles with a charming smiles.

" Hello, ladies," He greeted and received a smile from all the girls expect Disha who went to her room.

" How is she doing, Haniya?" Royal Gamma Charles asked showing his concern.

" She needs time to heal," Haniya answered before drinking water.

" Can I complain on Ace... On the behalf of Disha?" She asked ignoring her mate presence.

" That's not possible, " Royal Gamma Charles lied after receiving an mindlink from Royal Beta Edward.

" I'm sorry, Haniya," He said while she only nodded and went to her room.

" Let's go," Royal Beta Edward growling said walking out of the apartment.

" Where are we going?" Royal Gamma Charles question in the elevator.

" The Howler Pack to declare the new Alpha and the war with the Unknown," Royal Beta Edward answered.

" Don't you think it's too soon for a war?" Royal Gamma Charles question pulling his phone out to call King Victor.

" The sooner the war finish, the sooner I will take Haniya to home," Royal Beta Edward explained while Royal Gamma Charles waits for the King to answer the call.

" Victor isn't answering the call," Royal Gamma Charles snorted.

The Royal Beta Edward and Royal Gamma Charles were quiet on their way. It was because Royal Gamma Charles could feel the frustration aura coming from his cousin.

" Are you sure to settle with Nina? she isn't your mate," Royal Beta Edward broke the silence.

" That's not permanent. Once we put an end to her being unstable, I will find my mate," Royal Gamma Charles cracked up answering as per his usual manner.

" You don't want her to die for Haniya, right?" Royal Gamma Charles asked after while of silence.

" She will reject me if we hurt Nina," Royal Beta Edward explain his reason.

" We can't go against our law. That will make people go against Victor in the court," Royal Gamma Charles points out making his cousin to growl.

" But she still have her humanity so it won't create much problem in the court," Royal Beta Edward tries to reason.

" That doesn't matter because we killed royals who were in same position as her," Royal Gamma Charles points out again making his cousin to nod.

" We can plan her death as accident or a murder by one of our enemies. That way Haniya won't reject you," Royal Gamma Charles suggested making his cousin to take his idea in consideration.

Then Royal Gamma Charles phone ring,
" Hello, Nina," He answered.

" Let's play a game, Charles," Nina muttered making the two man glance each other in caution.

" Tell me about it," He responded putting his phone on speaker.

" Putting your phone in speaker that's good. Now Eddie can join us," Nina talk in mocking tone using Royal Beta Edward's nickname kept by his mate.

" Basically, the game is to see if you royals are able to kill me or not. At the same time, I will try to make your mates who happen to be my family members to reject you all," Nina reveal.

" What are you talking about, Nina?" Royal Beta Edward barked.

" Oh come on, you guys just talked about my murder so don't act dumb. Unlike you, I love to play openly. Let's see who win, Bye," She giggled before cutting the call.

" She must had a vision," Royal Gamma Charles commented remembering her seer powers.

Before Royal Beta Edward could speak, their car stop in front of the Holwer Pack's packhouse. Leaving the conversation to continue later.

The two royal stepped out to be greet by Alpha Christopher, Luna Amy, Beta Frank, Female Beta Linda, Gamma Louis and Female Gamma Lilly.

They walked to the Alpha Office, Royal Beta Edward impatiently announced the reason they are here,
" We are here to declare your grandson, Aston as Alpha today. And also announcing war against the Unknown,"

" That's great, Aston have gone to bring his mate from our safe house. He will be coming in few hours," Alpha Christopher respond.

While Aston and Oliver arrived at the Howls motorcycle club. President Noah and Vice President Khai welcomed them.

" Is that your uniform now?" Oliver joked looking at leather cut vests.

" Anna doesn't want to go back," President Noah ignored Oliver's joke and looked at Aston.

" She doesn't have a choice," He snorted.

" She does have a choice," Vice President Khai barked who is still getting use of his werewolf side.

" Pops will hand me the title in few days and as my mate she have to be at my side," Aston muttered making sure to hurt President Noah's ego but he smiled in return.

" I know after all I reject to be the Alpha so it had to go to you as last resort, " President Noah mumbled.

Before Aston or Oliver could say, Anna walked out the club wearing the Howls motorcycle vest.

" I'm not coming with you two so leave," She demanded crossing her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's a bit of sneak peak on Nina's Character. Do read Destiny, that's her pov of story.