Chapter 56

The whole day, Beta Sebastian was with Alpha Ace and Epsilon Samuel discussing their next plan.

Inside the Alpha Ace's room, Beta Samuel and Epsilon Samuel rewatch yesterday video of Royal Beta and Royal Gamma announcement.

" I think it's the best time to attack when the council will be taking those murders and kidnap Sophia," Epsilon Samuel suggested to which Alpha Ace nodded thoughtfully.

" What's going on your mind, Alpha?" Beta Sebastian asked.

" It's getting boring... Let's have fun," Alpha Ace simply said and continue.

" Let's kill pups with those bombings and scared those murders,"

" That's great idea, Alpha," Epsilon Samuel spoke gladly.

" Killing pups may make those royals to take action against you," Beta Sebastian reminded yawning.

" That's the fun part, they won't... They want to more information on us so they will not take any action right now," Alpha Ace explained.

" Epsilon Samuel, get the things ready because we will kidnap Sophia today," Alpha Ace ordered.

" Sure, Alpha," Epsilon Samuel bowed and left the room.

" Are you going to tell Ava about your identity?" Alpha Ace asked Beta Samuel who growled in frustration.

" She doesn't loves me but the mutt. She will leave if she gets the chance," Beta Samuel revealed making Alpha Ace angry.

" What made you think like that?" Alpha Ace questioned.

" I have been living with Ava now... She only with me because of matebond. So everything she does it shows that," Beta Sebastian explained and look at his friend in sadness continue to share.

" Yesterday, she didn't call or message me... She never initial anything, it just me,"

" How is like with Luna?" Beta Sebastian asked.

" She is doing everything I instruct her," Alpha Ace reveal pulling Disha's bracelet with threads attached to it making Beta Sebastian to gasped.

" You have spelt on her," Beta Sebastian declared.

" Our mates are kind and nice unlike us, Sebastian. No matter what comes, they will never stand with us so it's better it's up to us to decide. Either change for them or change them," Alpha Ace advice to which Beta Sebastian nod in agreement.

" I should pick up Ava from the pack," Beta Sebastian spoke and left thinking about Alpha Ace's words.

Reaching the Beta house, Sebastian notice the trash everywhere in the garden. He was disgusted to smell overwhelming scents and sweat entering the house.

As he step inside, Sebastian saw many high school students sleeping on sofas, tables and floor.

" Mate was enjoying the whole night without us," Sebastian's wolf, Sean comment in agitate manner.

Sebastian increase his walking pace towards Ava's room. To find the door locked so he broke the lock and enter the room.

"Sebby, " Ava woke up grumpy.

" Looks like you were busy last night, " Sebastian taunted Ava vanishing her sleepiness.

" Are you mocking me?" Ava asked to which Sebastian sat on the edge of the bed in front of Ava.

" How can you have so much energy partying but invest in our relationship?" Sebastian taunted again tugging Ava's hair behind her ears.

" I do give my best but you will never be satisfied," Ava mumbled in hurt still in shock.