Chapter 46

The next day, Female Beta Sophia brought Anna to her house. Walking inside, Aston, Beta Liam, Oliver and Chloe were already waiting for her in the living room.

Chloe hugged Anna tightly and punch her shoulder slightly shouting,
" Don't ever leave the pack,"

" I left the pack because I was hurt by your actions, Chloe. Which I now get it," Anna muttered.

" I'm sorry, I was just following the order at that time," Chloe apologizes anyway.

" So you abandoned the pack because nobody listen to you. Like a child," Aston snorting growled.

" You lost your mind because Ava choose her mate over you, a nobody. So who's a child here?" Anna snapped back making Aston growl louder.

" Enough fighting. We are here to discuss," Beta Liam barked making the two listen.

" What's the plan?" Anna asked.

" It's simple Aston and you have to behave like a normal couple. Be involved in pack matters to show you care about pack members," Beta Liam explained the plan.

" It's not easy to win the pack's trust. They can see through our acting because of the ongoing trial, " Anna objects.

" Make sure your acting is believable so that pack members see the mate bond connection between you two," Oliver suggested.

" Thanks for out of the box idea, Oliver," Anna spoke in a mocking tone.

" This meeting is useless because clearly, she is being harsh to our ideas here," Aston barked in frustration making Anna frown as she yells,
" Sorry, I'm being critical and bring common sense here. Because our parents' lives are on the line,"

" You aren't being critical but pessimistic person here," Aston shouted back.

" Stop it!" Beta Liam roared in anger.

" First of all, both of you will live here away from other pack members. Because anyone sees two of you fighting, it is clear you both hate each other," Chloe suggested making Beta Liam and Oliver to nodded while Anna and Aston are glaring at each other.

" Anna and Aston, make a list of what you two always plan on going with your mates before you two recognize each other as mates. Then act according to the list. It will make it believable for others," Female Beta Sophia instructs them.

" You two of have to kiss and be touchy with each other," Oliver's words cause Anna and Aston to shout,
" No!"

" Mates show PDA all the time," Oliver points out.

" And it isn't something new you two. You guys kissed already," Beta Liam mumbled making Aston growl and Anna grunted.

" Is there another part of a plan or just this?" Anna questions.

" Yeah, we will destroy Noah's reputation," Beta Liam said.

" Do you know anything that can ruin his image, Anna?" Oliver asked with anticipation.

" Not that I think of... Wait! He did sneak out of the pack to attend an illegal car race in human territory," Anna disclosed making Chloe to be surprised.

" When did he do that?" She asked.

"A lot. He didn't want you to be scared so he never told," Anna answered and Oliver closely leaned on Chloe's side whispering,
" He never was true to you. Yet, you worry about the double face guy,"

" So Khai joined him to those races or not," Oliver asked again.

" Yeah, they both are always together doing things," Anna muttered and questioned,