Chapter 51

After the party, Beta Liam and female Beta Sophia leave the pack house in their car.

" Everyone must be waiting for us," Female Beta Sophia said.

" Yeah, they all are dying to know the whole picture where Noah found out Sebastian was a member of Unknown," Beta Liam muttered as he drove the car at full speed so they reached the house quicker.

Then Beta Liam narrated the conversation with Alpha Noah relating to Sebastian and his friend, Ace. Later he informs about two new rules, that Alpha Noah is planning to announce.

" You are unnecessarily doubting Annie," Aston mumbled making Anna comment.

" Yeah, you will find her harmless since you slept with her,"

" You slept with Annie knowing Anna is your mate," Beta Liam shouted in shock.

" That's my personal matter," Aston muttered and quickly changed the topic.

" We have to plan to separate Ava from Sebastian. Are you sure Noah won't back off tomorrow from apologizing publically, "

" It's simple, You interfere between them," Oliver suggests.

" She will choose him again," Aston reminded bitterly.

" You weren't there to fight at that time so she easily chooses him," Oliver reasons.

" Sebastian won't let Aston near Ava now. Liam and I can get closer to her," Anna spoke up to which Aston and Liam agreed.

" I can plan a meet-up with Ava tomorrow at Sebastian's place. She did say she wanted to invite us for dinner there," Female Beta Sophia said next.

" That's great then we will get the location and analyze the area for any attacks," Aston muttered as his right hand started to fidget.

" Is your hand okay?" Anna asked frowns.

" Yeah, it's just Vic getting hyper for Ava's safety. We should bring Ava back within this week," Aston announced.

" Let's hope Sebastian doesn't counterattack, " Chloe prayed to make Oliver shake his head saying,

" He is planning everything that will counterattack us. After all, he is an Unknown,"

" What if he harms her?" Female Beta Sophia dares to question that nobody was ready to accept.

" They are mates. He won't harm her," Anna whispered remembering the two human girls whose chests were craved with Ava's and her name.

" What if he isn't really her mate?" Chloe raised the question bewildering everyone.

" The Unknown can do magic so maybe they fool Ava and us into believing that Sebastian is her mate," Chloe explained further causing Aston and Beta Liam to growled.

" I'm going to see her now," Aston declared and walked towards the door.

" Aston, wait!" Beta Liam shouted going after Aston.

" Let's go together," Beta Liam said and the two boys opened the car door when Oliver barked.

" Wait for me, "

" We are coming as well," Anna shouted on behalf of Female Beta Sophia and Chloe.

" There's no need for you girls to come...," Beta Liam was interrupted by his mate saying,

" Ava sent me the location where she lives. She knows we all are coming to see her and Sebastian after the attack,"

" Why did you tell her? Sebastian might be waiting for us to attack," Aston objected.