Chapter 35

Sebastian owned a cabin in upstate New York but lied to Ava saying he book through Airbnb. Ava believed him even though she never understood the concept of Airbnb. Because she never lived in a human territory before as her parents felt it unsafe for her.
Ava walked out of the bathroom wearing a white fluffy bathrobe. Her mouth opened at the sight of two boxes on her bed. She squeals gigglingly as she opens one box with a note inside stating,
- Wear them and come out from the backdoor.

Ava took out the white dress which had stone straps with an off-shoulder sleeve.  The waistline is tight and flows down. Ava stood in front of the mirror, placing the dress on her body and notice it reaches a bit upper from the mid-thigh. Then she opens another box and finds two small boxes. A note sticking one box stating,
- You have to wear this and nothing else with it.

Curiously, Ava open the box and gasped at the luxury underwear that had pearls on the sideline where a simple white silk cloth will cover the middle portion. 
" You must be kidding, Sebby," Ava blurted out making her heart beat faster. Then she opens another box to see Saint Lauren's white heels.
Before wearing Sebastian's gifts, Ava applied makeup making sure it was glowing and looked natural. Then she used her shimmering body lotion.
She debates whether to have a high ponytail or let her hair loose. Choosing the latter, she wore the underwear and pause to think if she can wear a bra. But remembering the note, she decides not to wear it and puts on the dress and then the heels.
Ava took plenty of mirror selfies and chooses the one picture she liked the most. Sending it to her friends and immediately her friends messaged her.

Ella- You are looking like a virgin going to lose her card tonight, Girl.
Ava- I think so.
Grace- Sexy as hell fire.
Ella- Go girl.
Grace- Give us the juicy detail.
Ella- We do need tips for our turn.
Sophia- OMG! Just saw the messages.
Sophia- Looks amazing like always.
Sophia- If you don't feel incredible, tell Coach. It's your right to feel beautiful and desirable.
Sophia- That's my advice for you all girls.
Ava- Thanks, Sophia.

Ava kept her phone on the bedstand so her phone won't distract Sebastian and her. Ava walks to the door and opens it to see the lights are off. Then a bunch of glowing butterflies come out of nowhere making Ava awestruck. Feeling the butterflies are trying to show her way, she follows them to the staircase walking carefully.
After she walked down the stairs, the butterflies settled on her head forming a tiara. Ava touches the butterflies to feel a cold metal, she uses her tump and index finger to take out a supposable butterfly. To find a white gold tiara of butterflies with Sapphire which Ava carefully took back on her head gleaming in pleasure.
Ava walks outside using the mirror back door from the living. She doesn't find anything out of usual and looks around her surrounding finding Sebastian.
" Sebby," Ava calls out and Sebastian taps her shoulder shocking Ava.
" How did you...," Sebastian interrupted Ava saying,
" A magician never reveals his secret,"
Then Ava notices Sebastian's outfit, he is wearing a blue shirt with white pants.
" It's an Aladin theme," Sebastian explains making Ava say,
" So I am wearing all white when I should wear blue like Jasmine?"
" You dream of wearing all white for mating the first time," Sebastian answers making Ava uneasy as she only told this one person. That was Aston.
" How do you know that?" She says
" I have a source," Sebastian simply said pulling Ava by her waist. But Ava push him back and muttered,
" You have to tell the source. It's really creepy for me,"
" Ana told me she read your diary and advised me to follow your wishes," Ava chuckled in relief hearing Sebastian.
Sebastian pulled her to kiss and pulls back ordering her,
" Never push me back, okay babe?"
" Okay," Ava responded.
Holding her waist Sebastian walks a bit further from the cabin where Ava notices a carpet on the ground. Then she heard Sebastian chanting in a different language she can't guess.
Looking in the direction Sebastian was looking, Ava held her attention to the carpet waiting for magic. Slowly, the carpet flowed from the ground and fly to them making Ava realise Sebastian's plan.
As the carpet stops in front of them flowing in the air, Sebastian climbs onto it and led his hand to Ava. Holding his hand, Ava climbs and quickly clutches his arms as the carpet flew upwards.
" If you feel uncomfortable or anything, Ava. Tell me," Ava nodded at Sebastian's words as she looks down feeling a bit scared.
" Look at me," As an instinct Ava looks at Sebastian and he instructs,
" Just look at me so you won't feel scared,"
" Okay, Sebby," Ava said.
Sebastian gently puts Ava down and recited,
" I want the world to be under me as I mate feeling free as I was flying. Clouds surround me bearing as a witness,"
" OMG! That was my attempt at poetry. I am so bad," Ava whines covering her face and making Sebastian chuckle.
He removes Ava's hands to see her face to say,
" Well, you clearly stated your wish in it, my lady,"
" That was a metaphor," Ava explains.
" So you don't want this?" Sebastian asked feeling a bit embarrassed.
" No! I love this. You are making it memorable and out of the box. I want this and...you," Sebastian kissed Ava as she finish speaking the last word.
As Ava wrote in her diary, she feels free as she flies open in the air where the clouds and stars witness the mating ceremony of a couple while the world lay beneath them.

As instructed Annie arrived at the pack meeting of the Unknown. The pack members glance at Annie in hostility as she has a scent of a different pack on her. Yet, she ignored them as she is used to and walked confidently to stand in the front row of the meeting.
In a few minutes, Alpha Ace stand in front of the pack members and announced.
" Last night we gave Holwer Pack a victory. But in reality the last night our pack won as I found my fated mate. The Luna of the Unkown Pack," Pack members howl in celebration while Epsilon Samuel smiled genuinely for the first time in years.
" Your Luna is a kind and gentle woman this pack needs. Right now, she is getting trained under the council and she will be equally powerful to King Victor. Until then, we have to train hard because after killing Howler Pack. We will attack the Royal Pack," Alpha Ace stopped speaking as his plan made the pack members howl and chanted the pack's motto.
" We are the strongest,
   We will conquer the world,"
After the meeting, Alpha Ace walked inside the pack house to his room. As expected, in a while Epsilon Samuel knocked on the door.
" Come inside, Uncle Samuel," Alpha Ace spoke as he takes out two cans of beer from his mini fridge and handed it to Epsilon Samuel as he entered the room.
" Cheers on finding your mate, Ace. Luck is on our side," Epsilon Samuel spoke in a cheerful tone that was similar to Beta Sebastian and Alpha Ace was reminded of the old Epsilon Samuel before his pack killed.
" What's her name?" Epsilon Samuel inquired after taking a sip waiting eager to know.
" Disha Singh," Alpha Ace answers looking at Epsilon Samuel who stopped breathing for a second.
" She had the strongest aura that scared my wolf and me," Epsilon Samuel pointed out.
" You tried to kill her, Uncle Samuel," Alpha Ace accused him to which he bowed his neck and said,
" What I did was horrible and nothing will fix that. But she shifted into a werewolf because of me. It was meant to happen, Alpha,"
" Uncle, I want you to spy on Nina. The one who killed Leo. I want her in our pack before mate is formally titled Luna," Alpha Ace ordered as he knew if he argues on what Epsilon Samuel just said. Epsilon Samuel most likely denied his order to spy.
" Why her?" Epsilon Samuel growled.
" Her humanity is on the thread and she is a seer since she was a child, Uncle. She will be the greatest asset," Alpha Ace explained drinking the beer.
" Since she was a child? Tell me about those girls," Epsilon Samuel asked interestingly.
" Mate has two sisters, Haniya who is mated with Royal Beta Edward and Yasmin who is a seer since she was a child. Then her cousins are Asha and Nina, and both of them are sisters. Lastly, Roshini who is the descendant of Solar Wolf," Alpha Ace summarised the details he knew were important to his Uncle.
" What's Luna's title?" Alpha Ace smirked at the question proudly answered.
" WolfQueen of sunshinners. Don't reveal it to anyone yet, Uncle,"
" That was what you meant Luna will be equal to King Victor. Son, you are wrong... She will be more powerful than the King himself," Epsilon Samuel laughed wickedly as this is great news to him.
" The luck is definitely on our side. Maybe, the moon goddess wants us to win," Epsilon Samuel muttered.
" You still believe in her?" Alpha Ace asked shockingly.
" I still believe everything my mate believed," Epsilon Samuel mumbled and left the room after giving wishing a good night Alpha Ace.
Alpha Ace pulls out his phone and looks at his mate's photo he took secretly until he falls asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's life?