Chapter Eight

WOW, over 200 reads. This is really exciting so thanks a lot guys. Thanks for the feedback, I can stop with the constant pestering now. Taken the comments on board, as as celebration I will do an extra long chapter. So enjoy!

This chapter is dedicated to shewritesanonymously because she is a constant supporter of my story and was the first to comment. Check out her Draco Malfoy story: People can change. Sooo good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight

Dracos POV

The week had flown by and it was the day of the party. Not going to lie, I really wasn't looking forward to it. I didn't even like Pansy. She is so annoying.

I was just doing this to make Lexi jealous anyway. It better be worth it, mind you, or I wasn't going to be very happy. At all.

Pansy had taken the day out of class to make everything perfect for the party tonight. I don't know how she is going to take it when I break up with her...

But seriously, we have been going out for four days. I know she had loved me for like ever and everything, but really. This is a bit over the top.

As much as I hated it though, I had to go through with it as part of the plan. Which will work. It has to.

At the end of a long days work, coming top in all my classes, may I add, I headed to the Room of Requirement to see how the party plans were holding up.

Pansy was running around shreiking at various first year Slytherins, who can only be described as slaves. She had them running up and down the room with decorations, going to collect food. Why hadn't she got the house elves to help? She really was stupid.

And the room was no where near ready. It was 5. We had 4 hours to get the room in good shape.It had to be perfect, seing as we have the Slytherin Prince reputation to uphold.

Seing Pansy struggle was a painful sight, so I decided to step in and help. But in return for my good deed, I got shrieked at for getting in the way.

Then Pansy did a hilarious double take and saw that it was me, before rushing over to my side.

"I'm so sorry, Drakie.I didn't mean tos hout at you, I didn't know it was you. I'm so glad your here baby." She cooed.

It took everything in me not to gag. She pushed up against me and I tried not to laugh. I kissed her lips quickly before escaping to the other side of the room. She was so...eurghh.

Sending spells around the room,, I tried to tie up some loose ends to make the room look better. It hadn't provided us with the room we wanted when we asked for the venue, so we were having to make amends ourselves, unfortunatley.

After about an hour longer, the room was ready to go. Complete with banners, green and silver curtains, balloons, you name it. We even had the first years dressed as waiters to serve the food. Brilliant.

We all went back to our dorms to get ready for the night.

I had a suit, black with green shirt and a silver hankerchief in the pocket. Slytherin pride.

I put it on and I must say, I looked rather dashing. I ruffled up my hair and looked once more in the mirror. My my Draco, you do clean up good I thought to myself.

As I was admiring my reflection, my best friend Blaise Zabini walked in.

"Don't get too vain Draco." He mutted as he walked towards his bed.