Chapter Twenty Six

DRACOS POV

I picked her up out of the tub and staggered out of the bathroom. Her lips were furiously attacking every bit of skin they could access. I let out a sigh of relief as my knees hit the bede and we toppled over.

We continued making out, the heat between us drying our bodies in no time.

You can guess the rest....

We lay on the bed side by side, breathing heavily. Lexis legs were curled around mine and her eyes were closed, but there was a smile fixed on her face.

I drew circles on her lower back, loving the contrast between her warm skin and my constantly cold skin. She was right, this was better than school.

LEXIS POV

I awoke to the sound of humming. My eyes fluttered open to see Draco sat at my desk holding my iPod and playing Lana del Rey, and humming along.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I laughed.

He jumped, not expecting me to be awake.

"N-nothing." He replied, turning the music off.

"It's cool, babe. Turn it back on. How long have I been asleep?"

"An hour and a half."

Shit. That means it's 1 o'clock. I only have 6 hours left before I need to start getting changed.

"We need to move, fast."

I ran into the bathroom without another word and took a freezing cold shower, getting off any sweat from earlier...affairs.

Then I put my hair up in a towel and went back into the bedroom.

"Why do you need so much time?" Draco shrugged, still facinated by my iPod, as i sat down infront of the mirror and begain french braiding my waist-length hair.

"Because."

"That's not a valid reason." He replied.

"I'm a girl, its what girls do."

"You should have your hair like that more often, it looks cute."

"Did you just say cute!? Ha!"

"What?" He asked, hands up in the air.

"Never thought I'd live to see Draco Malfoy, deatheater and school bully call something cute." I sniggered.

"Well get used to it." He remarked, flopping down on the large bed.

I finished braiding and put on my robe.

"So what else do you need to do before getting dressed with the girls?" He asked.

"Well we've done face-masks. Need to do nails, hair, makeup, moisturising and probably other stuff and also relaxing. Lets do something fun while my hair is drying."

"Let's go get lunch at the 3 broomsticks!" He exclaimed.

"Great idea, let me just get changed."

I threw on a pair of jeans and a jumper, not bothering with makeup."

We appeared to hogsmeade, being a death eater has it's perks you know!

DRACOS POV

After a great lunch, we got back to our room. It was 3 by the time we returned. The girls planned to meet Lexi in here at 6, they were getting the rest of their ball prep done in some other dorm.

I wrinkled up my nose as some putrid smell drifted across the room.

"What are you doing!?" I asked horrified.