Chapter Fourteen

Okay I'm gonna start this off with an apology. I am so so sorry this took so long, i know it's not really an excuse but i have been so busy revising for exams and will be for like the next three weeks. So yeah I have been extremely busy at school and then on top of that, my wifi was broken for the whole of last week. So yeah.

I'm very angry at myself, so I am making an extra long chapter as I am off sick today.

Enjoy!

Chapter Fourteen

LEXIS POV

The first thing I felt when I woke up was a hard weight around my waist. For the second time, I saw Draco Malfoys arm around me. 

The ground we were lay on was very uncomfortable, but at least his body heat was keeping me warm. 

I smiled as the memories of last night flashed across my eyes. His words kept replaying in my ears. "Don't worry, I will never leave you."

I thought my face might split in half I was beaming that wide. 

"You look so beautiful when you smile." His voice startled me.

I looked up to see him smiling down at me. Then I blushed. I had been doing a lot of smiling lately. And I liked it.

 I didn't really know what to say in reply to his compliment so I just looked down, embarrassed. 

I craned my neck to look at the watch on Draco's wrist. 

"Crap. Its 12! We've missed so much school!" I shouted out in suprise. Draco groaned at the loud noise in his ears. "Sorry." I added as an afterthought.

"Shhh, don't worry, it's Saturday." 

"Oh." I replied feeling stupid.

His chest started vibrating with laughter.

"You are too cute." I blushed tomato red. Which made him laugh even harder.

I suddenly became every self conscious. What if i smelt? Oh no. I need to leave before he realised how bad i smell, i paniced.

"Draco, I have to go back now, okay?"

He looked slightly dissapppointed and tightened his grip around my waist. 

"Only if you meet me in the Room of Requirement at 8 tonight.

"Deal." I untangled myself from his arms and walked up the beach back to the castle, but not without giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

By the time I was back at the castle, I had missed lunch. And I was starving hungry. Ah well. My stomach let out a loud groan of dissaproval. 

I decided to hop in the shower and fresshen up for tonight, might as well do it sooner rather than later. I turned the faucet on and let the steaming water run over my shoulders, relaxing all my muscles.

I made sure to use my nicest body shop shampoo and conditioner, coconut and vanilla, with body wash of the same scent. 

Afetr about an hour of cleaning myself, I turned off the tap and stepped out of the shower. The steam was creating beautiful patterns in the air. I wiped the condesation off the large mirror and took a good look at myself.

I definately looked more radiant than before. What a change happiness can make to your body. I took a look in my wash cupboard and I saw some wax strips. 

What harm could it do?

I sat on my bed, rubbing the strip onto my leg. Too late to turn back now, I thought. I quickly ripped it off. "Holy mother of god!" I shouted. "Owww" i continued as i kept waxing the rest of my legs. When it was finally done, I saw I had about 10 strips remaining in the packet.