Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Lexi's POV

After what seemed like a year at the sorting ceremony, dinner finally emerged on the great long tables. The whole of Slytherin house were discussing their summers and what classes they hoped they were in. I, however, sat at the end of the table, alone as always.

I couldn't help noticing that Draco Malfoy kept sending me glances from the other end of the table. He was surrounded by his entourage, and that disgusting Pansy Parkinson kept hanging all over him.

I let out a sound of disgust at the cow, she clearly couldn't take a hint. I had stuffed myself full of the delicious food and was ready for my bed. I could only hope that I wasn't sharing with that bitch and her 'friends'.

Truding up to the Slytherin common room, I imagined what I would do to Pansy if she annoyed me. I would enjoy causing the little wretch pain. Inwardly smiling at the thought, I spoke the password and climbed in through the portrait hole.

The same as every other year, the Slytherin's seemed to be having a welcome back party, hosted by none other than Draco Malfoy.

It was quite hard not to notice all the longing stares I was getting from all the boys, but regardless, I turned my back and walked into the girls dorms. Someone called out, "Hey, Lexi, come and join the party! We need a sexy girl like you to heat it up!"

Shaking my head, I refrained from a smart ass reply and carried in up the stairs. When I opened the door, I realised my fears had come true. There stood Pansy Parkinson and her little, or should I say big, friend Millicent Bulstrode. It was common knowledge that Pansy was in love with Draco and Millicent was in love with Blaise Zabini, Draco's best friend. I found this simply hilarious, like they would ever think of dating these two beasts.

I don't think they had noticed me walk in, as they were still getting ready for the party going on downstairs.

"Pansy, Draco simply won't be able to resist you in that dress!" Millicent exclaimed, her rolls jiggling in excitment. Pansy looked like an squashed up cat trying to look slutty, and Millicent looked like a Christmas tree.

I couldn't contain my laugter at the two of them and let out a loud scoff. Ladylike, I know. They turned around suddenly and looked suprised.

"Eurgh, why do we have to dorm with you?" They screeched at the same time.

"The feeling is mutual, I can assure you of that." I retorted quickly.

Without another word, the two beached whales waddled out the door to join the party going on downstairs. I sighed to myself. Suddenly I had a thought. If all the guys find me so attractive, why not use this to my advantage. This could be a lot of fun.

I pulled my sexiest bodycon dress out of my trunk. It was black and came mid thigh. The sleves were lace and there was a gap in the material that showed off my clevage very well. I pulled it on and looked in the mirror.

Brilliant, it showed off curves in all the right places and was sexy but not too slutty. I put on some smoky eye make-up and red lipstick, left my waist length dark hair in flowing waves down my back and pulled on my Laboutin's. The black ones with the red sole.

I was ready to go. I grabbed my clutch and put my wand in it and headed downstairs. When I got to the doorway, everyone went silent. All eyes were on me, especially those of Draco and Blaise. Doing my sexiest pout, I drawled, "Well, what are you all looking at. Carry on, please."

Pansy gave me the dirtiest look she could give from across the room, but I just smirked at her. She was standing next to Draco trying to talk to him but his eyes were glued to me. He kept scanning me upand down. I strutted up to the dancefloor confidently.

All the guys knew I was cruel, but that didn't stop them from wanting me. Throughout the night, I danced with so many people I lost count. I pulled my best moves, grinding up against them. This seemed to drive them wild. At about one in the morning, I decided to go up to get some sleep.

This brought groans from the crowd, but I just rolled my eyes. Doing one last booty wiggle, I ran up the stairs, swaying my hips.

I found that Pansy and Milicent were already upstairs reasy for bed, sitting and talking on the window seat. "Talk of the devil!" Pansy screeched in her annoying voice. They were obviously talking about me.

I scoffed. "What, jealous Pansy?"

She snorted but had no reply to that. I laughed my cruel emotionless laugh and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. I walked out in a towel and put my pyjamas on, climbing into bed before Pansy and Millicent could say another word.

But I couldn't sleep. All I could hear when the walrus-like snores from Millicent's bed. I put my pillow over my head. This was going to be a long year.