Her hips bucked and she screamed as she came, "Kota, please!" I felt myself knotting up as I pumped into her shuddering walls. She whimpered as I fought to still myself.

"Shh love, just a moment more and I'll fill that sweet pussy with everything I have," I whispered in her ear. Her hips twitched as she tried to grind against me. It was maddening, but I couldn't control the knot. Cade recognized that she was in heat and this time she wasn't already pregnant, so his instincts took over. I growled as the knot released and I slammed into her, filling her repeatedly with cum. I nuzzled her neck, grinning like a fool as we finished.

Luke's POV

We all dragged into the mansion after a twenty-plus hour flight. Even on a private jet, it was grueling, and poor Lochlyn was in full-blown sensory overload. Eveleen, Gabe, and Owen's eyes were all bloodshot as they'd taken turns caring for her on the plane. It's not that the rest of us didn't try, but that kid already senses who her biological daddies are and she uses it well. I watched as Gabe and Pixie headed down the hall towards her old room. Gabe had called ahead and had it renovated into a nursery.

I heard a knock at the door and turned to see North answering it. Uncle had him in a fierce hug before he could even react. My eyes watered as I headed toward them. "Hey old man, how are you?" I teased.

He turned to me and pulled me into a hug. I could see the tears running down his face as he mumbled, "I'm still young enough to turn you over my knee, boy." I chuckled as we all embraced. I don't think I'd realized just how much I'd missed him until now. He took a step back, "So where's the little bird?"

Sean came around the corner just then, "Star is upstairs with Gabe and Lochlyn." Uncle's eyes crinkled and he rubbed his hands together.

"I need to see my granddaughter," he whined.

"Promoted yourself to grandpa, have you? Not uncle?" North chuckled.

"Old men have privilege, and it's been months since I had baby cuddles. Besides, you boys have always been like sons to me, so I get grandpa rights, especially since Erica is the grandma." His cheeks reddened and he quickly stopped talking.

Kota gave him an odd look, "Something you need to tell me, Uncle?"

"Actually, I do need to talk with you, in private," Uncle replied, standing. They went into Owen's study and shut the door.

"Twenty bucks says he's asking permission to marry Erica," Nate said.

"Wait, what, why would he do that?" North fumed.

"You really are dense in the romance department brother," I teased, "Those two were going around behind everyone's backs long before we left. I think they were worried we wouldn't approve."

"Humans really are strange in your attitudes about elders dating," Loki mused. "Would it bother you if your uncle married Kota's mom, North?"

"Of course not, I just wonder why they thought we'd mind?" he said. We didn't get a chance to speculate because Kota and Uncle came back out at that moment. He took a moment to read the room and then told us all about his plan.

"Just keep it to yourselves. I don't want to ruin the surprise on Christmas morning," he said. "I'm headed to the diner, bring the wife and little one for dinner tonight. That way you won't have to cook or clean up." He gave us hugs and left.

We all separated into rooms and slept for a while, even Loki who really doesn't need it. When I woke up, I snuck into the nursery. Gabe and Pixie were knocked out on the bed, while Lochlyn was sitting up, looking around the room. Her little wings shimmered as she played with her toy. Fae babies grew faster than human ones, so even though she was only about nine months, developmentally she was twice that age. Combine that with the fact that time passes quicker in Fairie, and she'll be walking soon. Of course, just like her mama, she was tiny. Her blue eyes focused on me and she held out her arms. "Lu, Lu," she babbled.