Pour Me A Glass Of Unspoken Words And Bubbling Thoughts

Wednesday, 30th of August, 03:02 AM. Mikumo's
Dorm Balcony.

It was raining.

The dusty blue morning sky was filled with grey clouds, spraying water droplets wherever it can. The forecast had said the weather would be gloomy for awhile, but it should be no longer than a day.

Sheltered by Kaminari's balcony just above his, Mikumo was sat down on the ground.

He hugged his knees, resting his chin on top of them as he looked past the balcony's railings and at the dimmed sky.

He listened closely to the sound of raindrops hitting the ground, and let the cold morning breeze sink into his skin.

Mikumo blinked tiredly, inhaling and exhaling slowly as cool air flowed into his room.

Another night spent filled with disturbing hallucinations, endless paranoia, and more scars on his wrist than he could count wrist to ease the pain of the constant torment...

Mikumo knew it sounded cliche, or even dramatic..,

But that didn't mean it wasn't any less horrifying.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep doing this.

These visions... these hallucinations... whatever they were..,

It hurt.

Mikumo just wanted all of it to end.

He didn't want to suffer anymore.

It hurt.

It hurt too much.

Mikumo was at a loss for ideas or what to do.

The pain..,

The frustration..,

The guilt..,

It was all too much for him.

It was all too unbearable.

For the past 2 weeks, Mikumo had been trying to keep it all under wraps.

He had been trying to push all of these new feelings back down, never to be seen by anyone's eyes.

What he'd been doing since the beginning.

But he couldn't do it anymore..

He didn't know how long he could keep doing it.

He felt like any minute, he was just going to..

Snap.

Break.

Crack.

He felt so..

Fragile..

Like a piece of glass that could shatter at just the slightest drop or touch..