Wait, Why Are We Having The Sports Festival Right After Being Attacked?-

A Continuation Of Last Chapter's Events Before The Timeskip:

Monday, 17th of April, 03:32 PM. Classroom 1-A.

Mikumo, Bakugo, and Uraraka had just gotten back from the Support Department a while ago. They had finished their lessons and the bell had rung just a little while ago. To their surprise, when they opened the door preparing to leave, there was a large mob of students outside their door.

"Why the heck are they all here?" Uraraka asked to no one in particular.

"Do you have students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida questioned.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta blabbered.

"Isn't it obvious? They're scouting out the competition!" Bakugo pointed out, dragging Mikumo as he got closer to the crowd. "We're the class who survived a real Villain attack, afterall. They want to see us with their own eyes."

Bakugo stepped closer to the crowd, eyeing them down with his usual happy-go-lucky attitude. "At least you all know what a future Pro looks like! Now move it, extras!" He commanded happily. Mikumo facepalmed at his actions.

"Katsuki, don't go around calling people extras." Mikumo scolded, picking himself up from the ground which he was mercilessly dragged on.

"So this is class 1-A, huh?" A voice spoke, emerging from the crowd with his purple hair sticking up. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." He said, now standing infront of everyone in the mob.

"Is everyone in the Hero Course delusional or just you?" He added. Mikumo looked at the guy, remembering his research. Name: Hitoshi Shinso. Quirk: Brainwashing. He remembered more, but I wouldn't want to bore you with it.

"It's sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs. I wanted to be in the Hero Course, but like many others here I was forced to pick a different track. Such as life." Shinso remarked, Bakugo still smiling. "I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the Sports Festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the Hero Course. Then they'll have to transfer people out to make room."

"Scouting the competition. Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot from right under you. Consider this a declaration of war." He threatened, making direct eye-contact with the still happy Bakugo.

"HEY, YOU! I'M FROM CLASS 1-B RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO YOU! WE HEARD YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS AND I CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE! BUT YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BRATS THAT THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US!" Another person shouted from the crowd, with grey hair and jagged marks around his eyes.

"Gosh... When will you learn to shut your mouth, Katsuki?" Mikumo groaned, running his hand over his face in disappointment.

"TALK ALL YOU WANT AND IT'LL BE MUCH MORE EMBARRASSING WHEN YOU'RE K.O'ED! DON'T JUST IGNORE ME!" The grey haired one shouted, Bakugo starting to walk away with Mikumo in hand.

"Katsuki, you need to say something back. You're the reason they all hate us now." Mikumo told Bakugo.

"These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them!" Bakugo cheered, dragging Mikumo once again while leaving. "Come on, Yami!~ Let's go to a cafe!"