Chapter 33 Sneak Peek

With a final glance of the surrounding field, I closed my eyes and allowed my senses to expand beyond that of myself. I waited until I felt a flicker of the bond off in the east and then began in that direction. My heart sank with anxiety as soon as I entered the span of trees. I had always been told growing up not to explore too far into the woods. Now I enter them willingly and with speed. Because entering the woods means I get to see him...

I dodged past tree after tree, ignoring the way the surrounding area grew darker as the density of trees intensified. The further I got the faster I went, not wanting to linger too long in the darkness. My mind always wandered at points wondering if my mother had seen a similar scene once. My father, my brother. I couldn't let myself think on it for long, it always made me want to go back. To turn around and never enter the forest again. To face my pack and tell of the plan brewing in the woods. It almost happened now, I almost turned around. But then... there he was.

He stood in the one stream of light that poked through the trees. As if he were the only one to ever exist in its darkness. He was the only light, the only bit of good in this world, and he's mine. "Arabella!" His face lit up, that grin erasing any fear I had remaining of the woods. I returned it with my own, taking the last steps into his arms.

"Michael..."

------

Does that name sound familiar? Can't wait to find out more or to read about the mating of Grace and James? Head to my Patreon for early access to chapters from Solitary Mate ❤️‍🔥

patreon.com/user?u=78988691