Chapter 29 Sneak Peek

His body was impossibly close as he leaned towards me. He dipped his head in the direction of my cleavage and a gasp left my lips as he dragged his nose over the sensitive skin of my chest and then slowly up my neck. Taking slow breaths, the whole way up. My core throbbed in anticipation as his lips dance around the edge of my ear. I felt on the verge of exploding as his tongue grazed the skin of my neck. It was my turn to moan in response and I wasn't at all ashamed.

James pulled back with a straight expression taking in my every feature as if he were memorizing it for life. I felt like a painting on display for his eyes only. It was erotic, it was enticing, it was euphoric. "Well don't let me stop you. I'm here when you need me." He leaned forward once more, this time placing a light kiss upon my forehead. It made my heart flutter, and I was reminded of the immense love I harbored for the man in front of me.

As he began to pull back, I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I wanted my mate. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him back to me. His eyes widened for only a fraction of a second before softening like the smile that took over his lips."I need you mate."