Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"We can stop anything you want," he said. "But I don't plan on going easy on you,"

"Did you miss me that much?" I teased, moving closer as if to show him my boobs.

"You've been warned," he growled and threw me on the bed.

I yelped as my ass bounced on the bed before settling down. Aiden removed his belt and climbed into the bed. He dragged his knees until he was kneeling in front of me.

On instinct, I moved back and sat up in his bed as I watched him. Maybe it was the lighting, or it was his perfectly fit body, but something was causing me to go feral with wants.

Aiden reached his hand out and touched the side of my face. His body was a few inches away from mine and I could hear his heartbeat loudly thumping away with ferocity.

"I miss you," he whispered.

Tears welled up in my eyelids, but I held them back with all my might. His scent was everywhere, invading my mind, just like I wanted.

However, for a brief moment I wondered; what was it about me that this perfect man missed?

"I miss you," he said again, leaning closer to my face.

Aiden kissed me softly, but full of passion. With each kiss he grew closer and put hoodies danced together on the bed till I was on top of him again.

"I miss you," he whispered against my lips.

Aiden pulled away and hugged me. I hugged him too because. I stayed still as he held on to me for over ten seconds.

After a few more seconds, I felt his chest vibrate in a way I have never felt before. When we kissed, I could hear his heartbeat, but this was different.

I pulled away slightly but within his grasp to see that Aiden Stark was crying. Was his tears for me?

"I'm sorry," he cried. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you,"

"Aiden," I breathe out.

The tears I struggled to hide fell all the way to my face for him to see them. It wasn't until this second that I realised what was happening.

I wasn't stuck at home or drugged against my will. I was here with Aiden and he was sad because of me.

"It's not your fault," I said, consoling him.

"Know it is," he shook his head. "I should have told you sooner. All of it wouldn't have happened if I did,"

"Tell me what?"

"That I love you, Nicole. You may not believe me, but I've loved you from the first day we met at the bar,"

It was hard to believe because these are things you see in a fictional universe. But this was my reality. Before I could let my thoughts wander off, Aiden pulled me in for another kiss.

Surprisingly, this kiss was more passionate than any we've shared. I could feel his emotions pouring into me through his kisses. He kissed my mouth, my nose, my cheeks, my forehead, my neck and my collarbone.

This man was claiming my body as his and I would let him because I loved him. I kissed him back, doing my best to match his pace.

His kiss told me more than his words that he missed me. We were no longer the ignorant young ones fooling around months ago. Things were completely different now.

My hands itched away at the button on his trousers. I needed them off him now. As I straddled him, I could feel his member throbbing beneath me. I wanted him inside of me at all costs.

"Hold on," he breathed against my lips, pulling me up.

Aiden turned us around and pulled off his pants and briefs before climbing back on top of me. I kissed his shoulders and his nipples as he reached for a condom from the drawer next to his bed.

He moaned and his moved accordingly as my lips touched his sensitive spots. I didn't stop going all the way down to his waist and then up to neck.

I kissed every part of him I touched with my hand and clawed away at his back while biting into his neck. Aiden groaned and grabbed my neck to face him.

Fuck, that was hot!

Do I like being choked? Should I ask him to choke me?

I don't want to be weird, so I laid still and took in the moment with him. While I waited, he rolled on the condom and came to lie with me.

He played with my packed hair and kissed my forehead.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

I smiled, waiting for him to tell me more, but his expression changed to a being I could not recognise. The hunger in his eyes was back, and he was not holding back.

Aiden pinned my body down to the bed and ripped my panties from under me. Thinking he would do the same to my bra, I arched my body forward for him, but he unclasped it safely before tossing it to a forgotten spot.

He leaned down and sucked on my right boob while fondling with the other. When he had his fill with the first, he went to the second.

Aside from the moisture gathering between my aching thighs, I was pleased to watch him suck them like they belonged to him. My hands went to his hair, and he groaned before biting my nipple softly.

"Are you ready?" He asked when he pulled away.

"I've been ready, but you seem to enjoy your foreplay," I smiled.

"I don't want to scare you," he replied.

My mind twisted in confusion and excitement. I've had sex with Aiden before, so I knew what to expect. He made it sound like he was holding back the first time we had sex.

However, nothing was as I expected it. Aiden pushed my body down to bed and placed himself at my entrance while raising my legs to his shoulders.

I stared at him in confusion, but the person that looked back at me was not the Aiden that cried for me barely minutes ago. This Aiden was different, almost like a total monster.

He leans down and kisses my forehead before pushing himself into me whole. I gasped, reaching my hand forward to grab his shoulders, but he caught them and pinned them above me.

"Tell me stop if you're uncomfortable," he said, and I nodded.

After that, my vision and my memories went blank. Aiden pounded into me like a beast in heat. He held onto my legs and changed positions to ones I had never dreamed of trying.

There was no time for me to process all the pleasure I was receiving. The room was filled with my moan, his grunts and our slapping flesh.

He watched me completely lost as he continued to pound like he was possessed. Is this why he was warning me? Is this what he meant when he said he missed me?

I did too, so when he turned me around to take me from the back, I arched my back for him like a good girl. He slapped my ass cheek, and I hoped I could see his hand print there tomorrow.

Aiden drove right into me and we both reached ecstasy multiple times before passing out for the night.

- # # # -

Song recommendation: Rain - BTS