The Battles End

A dark, serious, yet warm voice filled the space around the the Olympians, Chaos and Order.

"Order, you have caused enough damage. You have attacked my home. You have hurt the people I love." The voice turned harsher, "And you will now pay for it with your life."

~~

A figure quickly appeared and darted at Order faster than light.

Order managed to block the attack but barely. 

His eyes widened when he saw who it was and all color drained from his face.

He gasped, "What?! B-But, y-you were..."

"Dead?" Percy growled out ferociously. "Not today."

Chaos stood there motionless. Breathless. Shock consuming his entire being. Percy was standing in front of him... 'but how?' He voiced to himself. 

The gods took step back as the two viciously locked swords again. Some looking shocked by what was said. 

The blows ringing around them.

All the elements began encircling Percy as his eyes shone brighter as he swung blow after blow to the enemy in front of him. The smell of electricity filled the air as sparks flew from each hit. Percy had the upper hand with his full power back and it felt like he just started fighting again. Order was wounded, spent.

Percy called out to the gods, "You have to leave! Take those unconscious to the infirmary and rejoin the fight! Don't stay here!" All while expertly maneuvering around Order's attacks.

Poseidon had fresh tears flowing down his face but this time from joy at seeing his son alive. He noted his tone of voice and instantly snapped out of his shock and got the others attention. 

"What are you planning little spawn?" Order hissed out as Percy landed a deep blow to his side.

Percy's voice was dark, "You will find out soon enough."

The Olympians flashed out as Percy directed. Chaos stood there still in shock. He could barely see the two fighting as they clashed. 

Order spun to the side, avoiding a ball of fire to the face. 

"I took you down twice little demigod! I'll-"

"Shut up."

Order growled in frustration, "How dar-." 

"You will accomplish nothing else. You forget who I am as well uncle."  

Percy's glowing eyes were shining bright as he spoke in a dark tone. Slowly walking towards the being. Ebony black wings spreading out to their full span.

"I am the Prince of the Stars, and you will not treat me as less."

As he was speaking glittering particles appeared around Percy, like stars twinkling themselves. His aura was terrifying as it pulsed around him, almost sparkling.

Order stepped back in fear, a moment of weakness.

A powerful ball of light formed in Percy's hands as he gathered the energy together. It shown with glittering stars before he chucked it at Order. 

Order's eyes widened in shock as he tried to escape the attack but it was no use. The force and power in it sent the being into the air and through many trees.

Percy was a being of unrelenting power. Sending waves of different elements from all sides at Order. What little was left from Order's attacks was being destroyed by Percy himself.