Torture

*** WARNING: FOR MATURE READERS. DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO BLOOD OR GORE. TORTURE IS PRESENT AND DESCRIBED. ***

The first thing Percy was aware of was the soreness in body. He couldn't think clearly as his head swam with discomfort.

The second thing he noticed was the air. He instantly knew where he was. The hot acidic air, the screams and sounds in the distance. Tartarus. He could feel sweat already forming on his face.

The third thing Percy noticed was his arms and legs held down as he laid there. He couldn't move. His armor was gone but his black t-shirt and pants remained. 

He opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. He was in some kind of dark cavern and chained to some kind of giant, unleveled, stone rock raised off the ground itself. 

'Well, this isn't good.'

He gently tried to pull against his chains trying to stay as quiet as possible to not draw attention. They didn't budge. Zero slack. He focused on his powers but felt nothing. 

He could still feel the dagger embedded in his shoulder as he shifted. He hissed in discomfort as he moved around.

Memories of this place started coming to the surface and fear started ebbing its way into his mind. 

He couldn't contact anyone. No one knows where he was. And if Order is smart then Chaos won't be able to sense his location.

He tried not to linger on those thoughts as he started thinking of ways to escape. He remembered what Order had said about his bloodstream. If he could get the daggers out then as his body filtered his blood his powers should slowly return. 

Percy's thoughts were interrupted by someone moving into the cavern.

Tartarus gleamed with delight when he saw the boy awake. 

"Took you long enough to wake up. It's been a whole day already! Your friends are going quite crazy." 

Percy growled in hatred at the Primordial. 

A new presences filled the cavern as it got even darker than it already was.

"Now Perseus do behave for us." Order spoke as he appeared beside the boy.

Percy tried to cover the fact that he was completely and utterly terrified. 

"I have been waiting for this moment."

He leaned down and whispered into Percy's ear, "scream as loud as you want. No one will find you here."

Percy instantly tensed. He was expecting this but not so soon. In one swift motion Order drug a blade along Percy's side. It wasn't too deep but it did its job as Percy cried out. Blood coated the blade. Order hissed in delight, "Oh, this is so wonderful. How Chaos will regret his existence, for he won't ever get the chance to see you again."

Tartarus chuckled in the background.

Percy squeezed his eyes shut and groaned as Order dug the blade deeper into his flesh, creating mark after mark. Reveling in the sight of the demigods blood flowing onto the rock he was chained upon. 

Percy was already light headed by the blood loss. 

Order smiled down at the boy as he opened his eyes again. "You know. I think I remember something from the first time we met." He said while his hand hovered over Percy's wing.