The Son of Chaos

Annabeth held her breath as Tartarus swung his blade and closed her eyes.

Then a gust of wind hit her straight on instead. Her eyes flew open to find a man with ebony black wings, duel swords held up blocking the Primordial's attack. 

The figure standing in front of her was dressed in a beautiful set of armor that took her breath away. Complements of gold and silver weaved in and out along the edge of everything, she could see a sword strapped to one of his legs, throwing knives in random places. A hood covered his head with a cape flowing down his back, it shimmered in the light. But then something else caught her eye as the two exchanged words, it shined and glistened under his hood. She couldn't see his face but the glow of the crown was visible. 

She gasped.

Poseidon looked as her as they back away from the two. "What is it?"

"The prophesy..." 

Poseidon snapped his attention to the figure, his aura.

Annabeth continued, "that must be him. The son of Chaos."

Their attention was instantly drawn back to two as Tartarus roared and charged the relaxed looking man. 

In a split second the man had his duel black swords out and blocked the attack easily.

~~

Percy didn't let his guard down as Tartarus came at him. He easily blocked his attack and then followed through with is own. 

He sidestepped to the right before bringing one of his swords up in a swift and deadly arche. 

Tartarus barely moved out of the way in time. His eyes widened at the speed of the man. Before he could do anything the man standing in front of him disappeared. He suddenly sensed a shift in the air behind him before ducking. 

"You know, I don't appreciate it when people pick on those weaker than them." Percy said.

"Who are you?" Tartarus growled out again. 

"You will find out." Percy said softly as his eyes began to glow ever so lightly.

Tartarus took a step back, not expecting such a powerful aura to flow from the man. 

"You will pay for destroying this place, for threatening these people..." Percy's anger was growing as more of the camp caught fire and monsters were still attacking, seeing Poseidon and Annabeth about to die like that.

Percy smirked as Tartarus backed away from him. "What's the matter? I thought you wanted a fight?" 

Tartarus opened his mouth to say something but didn't get the chance as Percy lunged forward again, even faster than the last. 

One of his swords was blocked but the other found its target as a gash formed on the Primordial's chest. Golden ichor flowed from the wound as it was deep. Tartarus hissed before launching himself at the man. 

The two began a dance of death and destruction. 

Darkness filled the area as Tartarus used the shadows to evade the man's attacks. 

Percy focused his senses and could feel Tartarus' movements as he traveled through the shadows by the particles in the air. The primordial moved faster than Percy would have expected but he was able to moderately track him with his own powers of darkness. 

Tartarus appeared behind Percy but was met with solid earth that Percy lifted from the ground and threw at him.

He flew back at the force, the earth sailing with him and crumbled as both hit the ground hard.