"This place has seen my laughter, my happy days as well as my sillent sobs ." Jungkook felt a lump forming in his throat as he watched the older force a smile to stop the tears .

"Anyways , that's not why I want you to come here" Taehyung cleared his throat turning around to face the younger boy .

"Hmm why then ?" Jungkook asked tilting his head . His eyes turned wide when the older started to walk towards him but he couldn't moved and stayed grounded in his place with a fast beating heart .

"Jungkook.."Taehyung started , closing the distance between them as he took the younger's hand in his own , squeezing it to find some comfort cause what he is going to do will change everything between them.

"I ...I have a confession to make.." Taehyung gulped looking at the younger who is looking at him with raised brow waiting for him to continue.

"I think um..I think I have a crush on you" Taehyung muttered in a rushed tone closing his eyes instantly, fearing the other's reaction as he felt the younger's hands going stiff in his hold.

Jungkook on the other hand fumbled with the words what does it mean that the CEO has a crush on him ? how can that be possible ?

"You have crush ? on me ?" Jungkook asked back with comically wide eyes as he felt the older's hand trembling in his grip .

"I do" then on second thought he added "actually I think nowadays it's no longer a crush its growing into something much bigger" Taehyung looked at the younger after finishing the sentence. And don't know what he was expecting but it physically pained him looking at the younger who has puzzled expression in his face as if he is having doubt .

"Hyung you do understand how different we are right ?" Jungkook asked looking down at their joined hands as he couldn't look any longer in those dejected sad eyes ,

Taehyung's shoulder slumped at the words "Jungkook we don't have to be equal or same to...you know.. fall in love. We can be polar aparts and still be in love..." Jungkook shuddered at the use of the L word. "I understand you don't feel the same" Taehyung said then looked down at the ground therefore not noticing when the younger shook his head , opposing his words , so he continued, "it's fine Jungkook. I just want you to give me a chance ."

"A chance ?" Jungkook asked , his mind still processing the older's confession.

"Yes a chance. To prove my feelings for you , a chance is all I need to make you realize our differences in social status or other things will have no effect on us . I promise you Jungkook I'll prove it all to you. Just give me one chance" Taehyung's words turned helpless at the end , his eyes turning pleading that the younger can't look at for any longer .

"Okay" Jungkook nodded dumbly. He doesn't know what possessed him when he blurted out that .

"Okay ?" Taehyung asked back with wide eyes , not believing his ears.

To be honest Jungkook too , isn't sure why he said that . He thinks that their differnces in society as well as in work field is not the only reason why he is doubtful but he is also not sure about himself . After getting to know the older man he thinks , the older deserves someone far better who can love him unconditionally and not someone like him who has his own insecurities and moments when he can't even love himself how would he give the older the love he deserves.

But then again the revelation that the older has feelings for him , is doing things to his heart and he can't for God's sake say no. Maybe he is being a bit selfish but how can he say no when the other is looking at him with those big eyes , full of hope .

He was pulled away from his thoughts when he heard a loud intake of breath . He looked up at the older who is now standing so close to him . Their face merely few inches apart , his eyes dropped down to the older's lips when he wetted them with his tongue.

Taehyung too seems like caught in a maze looking at the plump pink lips , so inviting that he couldn't control anymore and captured those lips with a loud beating heart and much passion .

Jungkook felt his breath hitch at the touch of the older's lips on his own, his eyes closed automatically and without even knowing he too started to kiss back with equal passion . Instead of words he poured out his feelings through the kiss ..

The kiss lasted a mere few seconds before the older is pulled out , already breathless from the touch . He smiled when Jungkook let out a whine chasing after his lips like he is already missing the feeling , Taehyung felt it too but he wants to take things slow. Jungkook has trusted him and decided to give him a chance and Taehyung will make sure he doesn't regret it later . So with a final peck he took a step back .

"From now on I'll make sure you feel what I feel for you everyday ". Taehyung whispered before connecting their foreheads with a growing smile.

Oh boy how would he know Jungkook is already falling for the boy!!

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

Late update cause ,

Been busy with durga puja

Okay also they just KISSED!!!!

lot more fluff and whipped Tae coming for the next chapters ..

Thank you for reading !!

  ☆━━━━━━☆   ☆━━━━━━☆