31. Hyung.

The boys returned home around 10:07 pm. Much to the dismay of Seokjin. The fears and dread were clear on his face. His thoughts ran back to the night he got shot and lost Hoseok. Shivers made their way down his spine, as the thoughts of losing both Yoongi and Hoseok made him shudder.

Namjoon wrapped his cardigan on Seokjin's cold body, trying to give him warmth in the sudden windy outburst of the weather. "Hey, they'll come back. I trust Yoongi." He kept both his hands on Jin's shoulders and rubbed them back and forth from his shoulders to his elbows, giving him warmth.

Seokjin tilted his head to rest it between Namjoon's chest and stomach. He could feel the shallow breathing of his lover and found it somewhat comforting.

Just then the door burst open, following the arrival of Yoongi and Hoseok. The house suddenly filled with chatter and warmth, as Seokjin rushed towards the door and stood in front of the two.

"Hey Jin hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed, greeting the elder. Seokjin had initially wanted to slap Hoseok, but his arrival brought comfort and Jin took him into his arms instead.

"Next time if you're coming late, remember, you have a phone." He spoke in a broken voice.

The dinner passed with a lot of talking and laughing as Yoongi and hobi went on all about their day to Namjoon and Jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was supposed to pass peacefully, that is, until they heard an unfamiliar knock on the door.

All four ears perked up at the sound of the door knock. Namjoon stood up and slowly walked towards the door. It was something to fear, because all the people the four boys knew, were in that very house. Seokjin was right behind Namjoon, so he spread out one of his arms towards is back as an instinctive action to protect his lover.

The knock sounded again. This time however, Yoongi pushed past all of them, and stood in front of the door. He took a deep breath, turned to the other three and mouthed "stay back" to them.

And then he pulled the door open. And what he saw was not what he was expecting.

It was Victor, who was barely managing to stand, his face and clothes coverd in blood, his body weak from running, his hands covered in cuts and bruises. A stram of blood still flowing down from his hairline. Dried blood visible on his lips, which, was only a small one out of so many other bruises on his body.

Yoongi's mouth fell open at the sight of his almost half dead brother. What the fuck had happened? There was no time to be angry right now.

Victor fell onto the ground, landing on his knees, as Yoongi too, immediately knelt down, shaking victors body and asking him "who did this!? What HAPPENED!?" He was almost shouting as he took victor in his arms. Victor silently whispered in a hushed tone.

"Hyung, I didn't know where else to go..." With that, he passed out and fell forward into Yoongi's arms who was now filled with anger and sorrow all building up inside.

Seokjin came up from behind and wrapped his arms around Victor, pulling him up. "Maybe I should take him inside and try to cover his wounds." With that, he signalled for Namjoon to follow him.

"Who do you think might've done this?" Hoseok asked to Yoongi who was still in a state of shock. He stood up, and without a word walked into the room holding victor and Seokjin.

Seokjin had cleaned the blood from his face, and now he looked a lot better, except the small line of fresh blood that was still flowing and needed to be held down. Yoongi sat next to Victor on the bed, and took his brother's hand in his own. Surprisingly, his brother's hand was still smaller than his.