13. Enemies.

Warning: blood, abuse and other sensitive descriptions.
Please read at your own risk!

The sounds of firing and gunshots could be heard almost everywhere. The basement was filled with angry screams coming from God knows where.

What had followed after the happy reunion of the boys, was totally unprecedented to each one of them. Even Yoongi, who is usually the most careful about this.

It was, Yoongi predicted, coming from their enemies. They had somehow come to know about the basement hideout, and were now chasing after, to find Yoongi. The four boys had no choice but to run, while Yoongi continuosly shot in the air behin just to be sure. Hoseok's gun was now in Seokjin's hands and though he wasn't shooting just yet, he was ready to do so, if he sensed even a little bit of danger.

However, their fate did not have much luck written, and just as they reached the half of the staircase, they were stopped by people who looked like they would eat them alive if they didn't follow everything they said. One of them was wearing a black suit, with black goggles covering his eyes. He slowly moved towards the boys.

Yoongi rushed up and stood in front of the other three, his one hand in his pocket and other aiming his gun at the buff man in front of him. The once warm look in his eyes had now vanished, replaced by the same cold stare.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks the guy in front of him plainly, without moving.

"Oh you know what I want. I want to finish you off the same way you killed my people." The buff guy answered.

"Oh, so you're here for revenge? Well, get in the line. There are many waiting for the same. You're not any different." He said the last line with a smirk plastered on his face. He remembered what the guy was talking about. He remembered how he had killed his men when they had come to kill victor just a few weeks ago. God knows what he had done this time, but being an elder brother, it was his duty to protect him. So, that's what he did.

Soon, however, he heard a shriek from behind him. He turned faster than the speed of light to see Jin standing while aiming the gun at a person, who had Namjoon in his grasp. Namjoon was struggling to wriggle free but this guy was stronger and the way he had put his arm around Namjoon's neck was chocking him.

The buff guy pushed past Yoongi almost making him lose balance and fall over. He walked over to wher his men were standing, one of whom was holding Namjoon. He held his hand up and aimed his gun at Namjoon's head.

"Put down your gun Yoongi. We both know you wouldn't like this boy getting hurt." Yoongi, who had been looking at all this, was, only a Little bit, relieved that it was not Hoseok who was aimed at, but when he looked over to Hoseok, he saw the terror that filled his eyes. His eyes then moved to Seokjin whose hands and legs were shaking with fear, and his face was covered in sweat. But he looked straight at where Namjoon was, determined to do anything for him.

Yoongi once again faced the man, and spoke "I'll do what you want. Just let him go."

The man looked at him and ordered him to put down his gun, and walk towards them. Yoongi slowly put his gun on the stair, just as he was asked to. The man too put his arm down, but didn't let go of Namjoon just yet. As Yoongi reached over to the stair where the man was standing, Namjoon was let go, and the man ordered his men to hold Yoongi from both his arms.

Namjoon rushed over to Seokjin and pulled the gun from his hands.

"LET YOONGI GO, OR I'LL SHOOT!" He screamed, his voice quavering.

"No you won't." The man looked Namjoon in the eye. He walked over to Namjoon who was slowly backing away in fear. And what followed made Namjoon unaware of everything around him.

He had been punched, maybe somewhere near the ribs, he didn't know. Everything went numb. He sat on the stairs while He could only hear Jin begging him to stay awake.

Yoongi could do nothing but stand and watch everything in tears.

"NO! PLEASE! KILL ME IF YOU WANT, BUT LET THEM GO! PLEASE!"

The man wasn't to be told twice. He walked over to Yoongi and punched him in the gut. His men let go of Yoongi for a second, and the man pushed Yoongi backwards, down the stairs. Yoongi winced in pain. The man hit him continuosly with his gun, punched him and did all he could to make him suffer. He dragged him around the basement, hitting him mercilessly, while his men held Yoongi's hands. He covered the boy in cuts and bruises.

Yoongi was bleeding.

Every time he coughed, he coughed up blood. His nose was bleeding too. His whole face was now covered with bruises. Blood flowing from his forehead was trickling downward.

He was coughing, begging for the man to stop, as he received another blow, and this time, he had had enough. The men let go of his hands. He fell to his knees. And looked around.

Blood. There was too much blood. Red, brown, crimson. All shades.

He was on his fours now, and then he threw himself on his side on the floor, and, laid like that, his eyes half closed. Everything seemed so painful all of a sudden. His head hurt, his eyes were watering, all of his body was paining, and even a single movement seemed too big of a task.

One last blow, Yoongi thought, but, it was a gunshot, and Yoongi coughed once again but this time, he passed out. His eyes closing, while the last thing he watched was the men leaving and Hoseok running towards him.

He smiled through the pain, happy that his Hoseok was safe.

SOOOO, Hey guys....

I am...back, i guess? nvm. I got my mid term date sheet, and I was right, I'm gonna be taking Chem exam on Namjoon's birthday. I hate theory exams, ugghhhhh

*whining* 

ok bye-