24. Nickname

"So. Since all three of us have no work to do today, what should we do instead?" Seokjin asked from one end of the kitchen where he was arranging the dirty dishes.

"How about a shopping spree? Yoongi desperately needs colour." Hoseok answered, still seated on the table.

"Hey! What do you mean colour!? I love black" Yoongi cried clearly offended.

"Yeah we know you love black, but you can't wear the same shirt and tux and all those things in the house! It's SO uncomfortable." Namjoon who was now washing the dishes along Jin, replied.

Namjoon had a day off from his part time job and Seokjin being the master of his own company, had infinite days off for himself. As much as he loved to work, he also loved spending time with Namjoon and Hoseok. And now, Yoongi.

"Shopping is a good idea. I need new hoodies!" Jin exclaimed.

"But hyung! You already have so many-" Namjoon spoke only to get cut off mid sentence.

"I don't care. The weather in Seoul is never good for my body. It's so cold outside, it makes my skin rough! I'm the Managing director of my firm! I am rich! I can get as many hoodies as I want!"

Seokjin whined with a pout in his face. It was a dangerous expression used very rarely by Jin, but when he did, everyone had no choice but to give him what he wanted.

"Yoongi, what do you have in mind?' Hoseok spoke to Yoongi who seemed to be lost in his own world.

"Nothing." Came the usual reply.

"You know you don't talk very much-" Seokjin spoke peeking out from the fridge.

"Jin what are you looking for in the fridge? We just ate." Namjoon asked Seokjin whose head was completely inside the fridge.

"Dessert!" He shouted.

After a hearty meal and a sweet dessert the four of them went to their respective rooms to change our of their PJ's.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as soon as he and Yoongi were inside their room.

"Nothi-"

"Don't you dare say Nothing again, I tell you." Hoseok warned.

Yoongi sighed loudly, and dropped onto the bed. "I...I don't know really. You know."

Hoseok sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You can tell me. I'm here, Yoongi."

Yoongi, for some reason did not understand why his name coming from Hoseok sounded so sweet, and full of love. He had always heard people badmouthing him and blaming him for every other thing.

He looked towards Hoseok and laid his head slowly on his chest. Sighing loudly he tugged at his clothes and said, "I don't feel so good."

Hoseok looked down at him, and asked him if he wanted to go out. Yoongi shook his head no.

"JIN HYUNG WE ARE STAYING AT HOME!" Hobi shouted from where he was, making Yoongi cover his ears.

"What the fuck Hoseok! Why did you shour into my ears!?" Yoongi complained.

"I was just telling hyung that you and me are staying at home." he responded with a shrug.

Jin's footsteps were soon heard rushing towards their room. "What's wrong!?" He breathed out.

He was huffing, basically panting. "What's wrong with YOU hyung? You look like you've seen a ghost" Hobi asked.

"You were shouting. I thought something happened to you!" Jin said again.