29. Strength

Silence had dawned on the whole house since Yoongi had entered. Everyone knew something was wrong, but even when they asked, Yoongi would refuse to co-operate.

"Suga, u need to tell us what happened. We want to help you." Hoseok had told him.

But the question that arose in his heart was, how was he supposed to tell them that he was the actual murder of his best friend? How should he tell them, that he had always been behind that very thing that upset him. He thought he was guilty and that thought was now eating him from the inside.

"Hoba...!!" Yoongi suddenly shouted making footsteps rush to where he was. Hobi reached first in the room panting.

"What?" He asked.

"I... I need to tell you something..." He spoke.

As he did, he requested him to shut the door in case he breaks down.

<I'll spare you the details>

After spending half an hour with Hoseok, teeling him all that had happened in the police station, Yoongi sat quietly again, hugging his knees to his chest.

Hoseok sat thinking about the situation.

"But, it wasn't your fault Yoon. You never had anything to do with this. It was your brother because he felt hate towards your parents. He never hated you, if you look closely. He hated all his memories that reminded him of his parents."  Hoseok tried reasoning with him.

"The thing is, I feel like I am actually like my parents. And maybe that's why, what victor says, is true..." Yoongi's face formed into a frown again.

Hoseok patted his shoulder in an attempt of consolation. But Yoongi pulled his hand towards himself, and went in for a hug, resting his face on Hoseok's chest. His eyes felt as if they were dried up. As if there was not a single drop of tear left in those eyes.

He just, felt so tired, as if the world was weighing down on him. His head was heavy but he could not feel it. He felt as if someone had scooped everything out of his body, and left only the upper skin. He felt so hollow, as if the weight of the heart that was once there, had fallen away. It felt as if there was a deep hole inside his body, and that if he let down his guard, that hole would suck him inside.

He closed his eyes and let his body fall completely onto his lover's, who, in turn, wrapped his arms around him, and rocked him back and forth without asking any more questions. Hoseok's eyes were tearing up, the water pinching the corners of his eyes, but he had to stay strong. He couldn't go weak, not now when his soulmate needed him the most.

"We...um, we could go out for some time, if you want? You need to clear your thoughts of these things and think with a calm mind. You're gonna be fine, you just need a little break from this shit." Hoseok spoke to Yoongi calmly in his ears, still rocking him like a baby. 

After a few minutes, Yoongi pulled away from Hoseok's embrace. "You're right I think." was all he said. With that, he got up, pulled on his shoes and coat, while Hoseok smiled and pulled on a half sleeve mint coloured tee, and a grey jogger. Yoongi put on a navy blue coat and black cargo pants that Jin had brought him. 

"You look good...." Hoseok said smiling endearingly at Yoongi, who returned the gesture with a shy gummy smile.  He did indeed look good, only difference being that Hoseok now went up to him, put his hand into Yoongi's hair, and arranged them such that they were slit back, but in a more handsome way, and not the gangster way like before. 

"Now you look even cuter kitty." Hoseok whispered into Yoongi"s ears, making his cheeks go pink.  

The two rushed out the front door and got into Hoseok's car. Namjoon and Seokjin were at home, so they wont have to worry about the house, and could enjoy their evening. 

"Heh, where are we even going?" Yoongi asked with a chuckle between his words.

"Anywhere! Who cares!?" Hoseok answered laughing.

The two felt elated and hoseok in particular felt really happy that finally he was able to bring Yoongi's mood back to good.

"I love you, you know?" Yoongi smiled at Hoseok.

"I know Kitty cat."

I know, a fluff again, but I needed this

I know, a fluff again, but I needed this. I had to let go of some heavy feelings. And basically, Yoongi is me.

AND I DONT HAVE HOSEOK! 😭

ANYWAYS. This art piece Above is made by ME, SO DONT THINK OF STEALING IT. Please, just don't, it hurts.

But, feel free of using it as your wallpaper. The MYG bracelet is Hoseok's hand, and other one is Yoongi's. Hope u like it :)

I love you all, please vote and comment.

Love,
BooksXBangtan 💜