15. Love Or Memories?

"He is awake, and is ready to have visitors. You may go-"
Hoseok did not wait for the doctor to complete his sentence and rushed inside the room where they kept Yoongi.

And the sight he was met with, traumatised him.

Yoongi was surrounded by meds and machines, and tubes piercing his body. He gasped and stepped back in shock, realising that he was the reason behind all this.

What he was unaware of was that Yoongi had risked his life only to save Hoseok's.

The moment when Yoongi was getting beaten, all he could think about was Hoseok, and that he would not let his profession get in the way of ruining the life of another beautiful soul, whom he had stumbled upon just by chance.

God had given Yoongi a second chance to correct what he had done 4 years back. He made him mend Yoongi's ways, and his heart through Hoseok.

Hoseok was god's way of saying that Yoongi had had enough of the bad lifestyle he had been living in since childhood.

But right now, Hoseok was so desperate for Yoongi to open his eyes that he would scream into Yoongi's ears just to wake him up.

But of course he didn't do it. Namjoon and Jin were standing just behind Hoseok. Namjoon still not being in a good condition was handled with care by Seokjin. An arm covered in crimson sweatshirt that had once been pink, was wrapped around Namjoon's waist holding him close. Jin slowly lowered Namjoon into the couch present in the room.

Then he went over to Hoseok, and motioned for him to sit beside Yoongi and try to wake him up.

Hoseok did as he was told. But he didn't utter a single word. Making himself comfortable on a hospital stool, he, very delicately touched Yoongi's left hand, that had a glucose tube and a blood collecting tube pierced inside.

He moved the tips of his fingers on the soft skin of Yoongi's hand, and finally, slid his fingers from under his palm and held his hand. Just as he had done in the ambulance.

"You'll be fine." He muttered. And he got a muffled reply in return.

"I...kn-ow..." Yoongi spoke. He did not open his eyes but squeezed back Hoseok's had just for reassurance.

It was at this moment, that Hoseok's heart broke apart. As a soft hearted guy all through his life, he never thought he would become the reason of almost killing someone.

He got up to leave but Yoongi's hand held him down. Where Hoseok was filled with desolation and sorrow, Yoongi was quite the opposite. He was happy that Hoseok was saf, and at this point, he did not even know how to feel about it. He knew that there was something he felt towards Hoseok, but what, that he wasn't sure about.

But he knew it was to turn out something good.

Hours passed, and Yoongi was finally able to fully sit up and eat something. His right arm had been fractured badly.

He had been insisting on eating himself but was immediately silenced by Seokjin who did not want to tak any chances at all. Of course that meant he had to be fed. Which made him go red with shame. He had always been self dependent, and this situation was not a cup of tea for his ego.

He refused to be fed, that is, until Hoseok held the spoon that held the soup which has gone half cold because of Yoongi's tantrums.

"Eat it now, or I'm gonna smack this spoon in your face."

Hoseok threatened. It was only at this moment that Yoongi finally ate.

Hoseok gave him a radiant smile with every bite Yoongi took, and it made Yoongi's heart flutter for some reason unknown even to Yoongi himself. But suddenly all his moments with Hoseok flashed before him, and how he deeply got wounded because of his brother.

He shuddered when he imagined what would have happened to Hoseok had he not decided to risk his life for this furball.

He had to admit, that at this time, he really hated to be a mafia. He wanted to live a normal life, but he was deep into this shit to go back.

However, no matter how much he denied it, he felt an attraction towards Hoseok. He did not know if this was good or bad, fair or not, warm or cold,...

Love, or memories...?

He cannot just let someone be involved with him just because he had good memories whenever they were around. No. It didn't work that way. Love was not some mere attraction.

And Yoongi, for one, did not believe in love.
.

Hellooooo lovely people!!
I'm back.

I hope you had fun reading this chapter. If u did, don't forget to vote, and comment.

Thanks for your support!

Ily <3
BooksXBangtan.