22. The aftermath

"What are we gonna do with him now?" Jin asked pointing towards the half dead man.

"It's ok. You guys can leave." A small scared voice was heard from across the room.

Apparently, the woman who had been in the room since Yoongi and Hoseok entered, had been here the whole time. She was not too young, nor was she too old. She looked like she was in her mid twenties. The kind of woman who had been doing a job for about 5 years, and was at a strong position, but had been threatened, and used by this man.

She had a thin and beautiful body, her silky brown hair covered her bust while her whit shirt covered her chest and stomach. Unfortunately her skirt was nowhere to be found, and she desperately tried to pull down the shirt hoping it might grow out somehow.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked the woman. He was hesitant to even look at her, rather than speak, because she was still only in her shirt.

"It's gonna be fine. He's gonna have a rape case against himself anyways. So you don't need to worry. Just get out of here before the neighbours call the police." The woman smiled sadly indicating that she was the victim of the man's actions.

Namjoon felt sorry for the woman. He took off his coat to give it to the woman. "May I?" He asked Jin.

"You don't need to ask me for doing a good thing, idiot" Seokjin teased. With his boyfriend's nod of agreement, Namjoon handed over his coat to the lady.

"Thanks." The lady smiled. Namjoon exchanged contacts with her so she could call him up in case of any difficulty.

"What will you tell the police mam?" Namjoon asked the lady.

"Oh, it's my story to tell. I'd say...I hit him with that vase because he touched me inappropriately against my consent. This won't be your problem, and I'll make sure you don't get dragged into this." The woman, even while being in such a situation, held a very powerful aura around her.

In the meantime, Jin helped Hoseok to carry Yoongi back to the car, and drive home. Jin peered over at the man who was lying unconscious on the floor.

Crazy how Yoongi was bleeding but still managed to reach Hoseok. And this guy just went down with a few blows. Jin was still in deep thought when Namjoon approached him.

"What are you thinking?" Namjoon asked as his hand reached for Seokjin's waist holding him closer. Seokjin might be tall, but he looked like a fluffy small creature in Namjoon's buff arms.

"Nothing. It's just...I feel like Hoseok is slipping away from us..." Jin spoke. Namjoon looked at him.

" I know why you feel that way. But don't you think he would have thought the same thing when you spent days with me and ignored his calls? It's ok you know. He deserves this happiness." Namjoon reasoned, explaining Seokjin.

The two headed to the car as Namjoon sat with Hoseok and Jin was alone in the other one. Yoongi had to be treated again, bit thankfully this time, the bruises were not as bad.

Hoseok was sitting in the driving seat of the Mercedes facing the road. He had a look that made him look very serious. Jin had never liked this look. It was always bad news. Every time Hoseok did this look, it either meant someone's death, or some action he was gonna take that would change his whole life.

"You ok hobi?" Jin quietly asked him. He looked up at Jin with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall any second. Jin quickly moved insid. Yoongi was laid in the back, so Jin sat with Hoseok, a worried look forming on his face.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Hobi?" Jin's voice had the same amount of fear, a brother's voice would have. Indeed he was a big brother to Hoseok. He was 4 years older than him, and had always taken care of him like a mother. And now, he couldn't bear to see sadness into his sunshine's eyes.

"Hyung, I, I'm just so scared that all this has happened because of me... I don't know, you all say it's not my fault, but look. Yoongi is injured again because of me. This is the third time. I can't just become a living hazard to someone's life. I need to stay away from you all..."

Jin didn't hear anything more. He grabbed Hoseok's shoulder and pulled him in a tight hug, wrapping his arms around him. His touch made Hoseok cry. It has been so long since he had felt that love from Seokjin.

"Now you listen to me." Jin whispered, taking in a deep breath.

"You're not going anywhere. You're my boy. I raised you. You're gonna stay with me. We have always been in this together, and I am having absolutely NO intention on letting you go on your own.

You stay with me, understand. You. Stay. With us. With your family."

Jin finished with tears streaming down his own face.

Hoseok did not want to let go. But he had to. They had to get home fast if they wanted to keep Yoongi alive.

He slowly pulled back and smiled through his tears. "Thanks hyung..."

Namjoon had no idea what was going on and when he came out of the house with the lady, he got worried seeing both the boys crying.

"Oh god, what happened you two??" He asked, panic written on his face.

The two just laughed saying they'll explain it to him later.

"Ok... well, Jin, Hobi hyung, I have to go drop this lady at the police station, so I'll be back home 10 minutes after you guys."

Jin and hoseok nodded and they took off for home while Namjoon seated the lady in the Lambo and drove for the police station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're late" Jin's stern voice echoed as soon as Namjoon entered the front gate. He hadn't even set foot in the house yet, and Jin knew it was him.

He took off his sweater and shoes and moved to the room Hoseok and Yoongi were in.

"Is he alright?" He asked.

"He's gonna be fine. They're just mere bruises, no deep cuts or anything." Seokjin answered.

The couple sat in the room while Yoongi laid on the bed and hoseok sat beside him. After a while Seokjin stood up.

"It's already 1:00 am. We should sleep. It's been one hell of a night. Hoba, get some sleep" he ordered.

Namjoon and Jin moved back to their room while Hoseok tucked Yoongi in and changed into comfortable clothes.

He walked over to where Yoongi was lying. Looking at him, Hoseok saw all the bruises. His lower lip had a cut, his forehead too. His right cheek had a scar from the glass vase. But he looked so....content. Like he was happy with himself.

He fought for me... Hoseok thought to himself.

Slowly he bent down and placed a soft kiss on Yoongi's forehead making sure not to wake him up.

As he did, he also tasted some of the blood and ended up pulling a face in disgust.

The night was over for today. But Hoseok would always be thankful to this mafia for saving his life every time.

He knew something was going on in his heart, but he was still too unsure to admit what.

Hellooo lovely people!

Your lazy writer here!

Hope y'all are doing great! And i hope you like this chapter!

Do me a favour, can you share this story to other sope fans? You don't really have to, it's just a request 🙇🏻‍♀️

Anyways. Nevermind.

Please don't forget to vote in this chapter, and, I love you all so muchhhh!

Byeeeeee
BooksXBangtan 💜