21. Mine.

"Yoongi, what are you doing? STOP!" Hoseok shouted at Yoongi who was pacing around the house looking for keys to his Mercedes Benz. He had hoped for this night to go peacefully so he can tell Hoseok how he felt about him, and his family.

But it seems, trouble finds him everywhere he goes. It wasn't long before he found the keys. He put on his black trench coat and rushed out the main gate. However, he was stopped by Hoseok grabbing his wrist and pilling him back to him.

"Yoongi, listen to me, its no use. People are like this! You can't just kill EVERYONE who interrupts my life!"

Hoseok tried reasoning with Yoongi. However Yoongi was in no mood for it. He held Hoseok closer and quietly whispered in his ear.

"Yes. Yes, I can, and I will. I won't let anyone hurt you in any way."

Hoseok was shook, and he knew that once Yoongi decided something, he wouldn't stop until he completes that task. Namjoon, and Jin too came running out of the house, both in their coats and Seokjin with his half finger gloves. Namjoon tossed a coat to Hoseok, "Here. Wear this hyung. We need to stop Yoongi before he does something stupid. Jin, here are the keys." Hoseok put the coat on and ran into the back seat of their Lamborhgini and raced after Yoongi's car.

The chase continued until they reached a city house on a beautiful street, where Yoongi finally stopped. He got out of the car and he had this aura that sent chills down Seokjin's body. Actually, more like everyone's body, cause he stood outside the car, took out a cigarette, and put it between his lips. He did not light it though. His open coat looked magnificent as it blew lightly with the strong wind blowing.

"Damn, now he does look like a mafia. You really got some serious shit up your sleeve, Hoseok" Seokjin slowly spoke, as he too, found this side of Yoongi quite intimidating.

Yoongi walked up to the front door of the house. But before he could knock, Hoseok rand towards him, and yelled, "Yoongi, please! Listen to me. this is not how we live. I don't-" He was cut off mid sentence by Yoongi who now had a finger placed on hobi's lips. "Hoseok. Oh gosh, don't be so scared. You're worried you'll get into trouble? Don't worry. I have been doing this half my life, and I wont ever let anyone touch you, so don't worry. Hm? You'll be fine. Actually, you know what, I have a brilliant idea. You're coming with me."

"What!? No! I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you!" Hoseok shouted back, refraining, but yoongi pulled him close, and gave a reassuring squeeze to his hand, telling him it was ok.

And for some reason, hoseok agreed. As they moved towards, the house, Yoongi banged hard on the door again. The door was opened by a stiff looking man. He wasn't muscular, but he wasn't thin either. He looked strong, and well maintained. He was wearing a loose white tee and a pair of boxers, and the look on his face clearly told that he was not expecting anyone at 11pm at night.

"Yes?" the man asked in a slow voice.

Before Yoongi could say anything, he felt a light tugging at his coat from behind. Hoseok signalled him, his eyes peering into the house. Yoongi followed his gaze, and saw a woman inside. She was half naked, and only in her innerwear. Yoongi knew instantly that this was the guy who had been irritating Hoseok.

His gaze turned darker than the darkest clouds in the sky, and all he wanted to do right now was to stab this man right this second.

"You. It was YOU! You are the one bullying my Hoseok with your stupid messages!" Yoongi shouted, confronting the man, much to his surprise. He looked behind Yoongi to see a very scared Hoseok, and understood what was going on. He realized that this was the "boyfriend" Hoseok was talking about. And he smirked.

Yoongi wanted to wipe that smug smile on the man's face clean, but he controlled himself. He needed the man to admit that he was the one, even though Yoongi knew it was him. He could not just go around beating random people.

"So. This is your puny boyfriend? Ha! Look at him. What can he do to me huh? No muscle, no strength, just anger." The guy laughed again.

Yoongi was now sure this was that user, and before thinking twice, he stretched his hand, placing it right on the man's neck, choking him. He kept laughing. It reminded him of Victor for some reason.

In the second that he was lost, the man wriggled free, and punched him hard in the gut, making Yoongi curl in pain. Hoseok quickly tried to pick him up, but he too was held back by the collar of his coat, by the man. His coat and shirt stretched against his neck making it difficult for him to breathe. He placed his hands on his neck trying to pull the clothes in the opposite direction, but in vain. The man was too strong, and Hoseok was being dragged inside the house.

All he could see through his blurry vision, was that yoongi was helped up by seokjin, while Namjoon walked towards him and the man. Soon enough he felt his breath coming back, and his vision clearing. He could see the man wincing in pain, and instantly understood that Namjoon had hit him. He backed away from both of them, and ran to yoongi, who was now back up on his feet.

"Yoongi, let's go back, please, please just get out, let's just go home!" Hoseok suggested to Yoongi, his voice shaking. All he received was a 'NO' from Yoongi and the next thing he knew, was that Yoongi had charged on the man.

He punched the man continuously, until he fell to the ground. "How. Dare. You. Talk. To my Hoseok like that!?" He sat on top of the man, and punched him again, before being strangled by him. The man pushed Yoongi off him, as he fell back, and his nose started bleeding.

"Its my life, and I like that boy, what's the matter with you, you fucker!?" the man responded back shouting. He held Yoongi by his neck and spoke, "Do what you want. I have my connections, and I will make your life a living hell if you do anything mo-"

Before he could complete his threat, Yoongi grabbed a bottle of champagne that was fallen beside on the floor, and smashed it onto the man's head. Then he knocked the now unconscious man off him. He himself was bleeding, his head was hurt, and pieces of glass, from the bottle had pierced into his hands, his lips had several cuts and his mouth tasted of blood.

But he got up, staggering to his feet, taking support of the couch in the room. He held his head, as he felt the room spinning around him. He looked around and located Hoseok standing in a corner. Staggering towards Hoseok he slowly whispered something in his ears.

"you're mine."

With that he held Hoseok's arms and fainted into them.

Holy shit, I don't know how I wrote all this.

Omg I'm so embarrassed rn-

Anyways, hope u like it, and don't forget to vote!

Tmi- if u want quotes from the BTS official book, you can follow me on Instagram- @/art.books.bangtan_16.7