⁕43⁕

"Shut up and just let me kiss you

"Shut up and just let me kiss you... Please,"

He says, his lips just an inch away from mine. I shivered, feeling his warm breath, which caused my heart to rush like crazy.

I put my hands by my sides and held the desk, lifting my eyes to meet his glazed-over gaze which continued to flicker between my eyes and my lips. 

I nodded slowly, and his eyes widened. "Words Darling, I need to hear you say it." 

I bite the inside of my cheek, feeling nervous and shy to say out loud, but I want it. I take deep breaths and with all my courage I look him in the eye. He is standing attentively, his eyes patiently awaiting. 

I can sense the anger and the frustration leaving as I speak.

"k-kiss me, Rudra,"

My cheeks heat up as I stutter. I was screaming, angrily at him just two minutes ago and now I am unable to speak at all.

He lifts me and makes me sit on his desk, and I hold his shoulders tightly, as my heart thumps insanely.

He stepped in between my legs, and gently cradled my face in his palms. My lashes felt heavy from the heat of his gaze and his warm palm.

A strange mix of emotions, nervousness, and anticipation rises within me.

As he got closer to my face, my eyes fluttered shut and the hair on the back of my neck rose.

His lips met mine in a gentle caress, and I forgot how to breathe as my body stilled.

The moment his lips moved against mine, I felt myself melting in his arms as everything faded away, and the space between us exploded when I slowly took his lip between mine and reciprocated the kiss.

His arm quickly wrapped around my waist, tugging me in closer, and I fisted my hands on his shoulders. I relaxed as our lips moved in unison, slowly and tenderly, and his grip on my waist tightened.

A breathy noise leaves my mouth.

"I have been dying to kiss you,"

He whispered and teasingly drew my lower lip between his. I trembled and goosebumps burst into life everywhere in my body as a reaction to the slight sting.

I let out a quiet moan.

I stretched my neck and parted my lips to softly suck on his while running my fingers through his silken hair.

He tilts his head, deepening the kiss and his nose brushing against mine.

I could feel his trembling fingers, slipping from my cheek to gently cup my jaw and the hammering of his heart against mine.

He groaned throatily against my lips, that sent shivers down my spine.

"Rudra..."

I breathed shakily as he angled my face, and I automatically gave in to the warmth of his lips and his touch.