Stop it!

2015 10TH SEP.

"Hey we got invited to this party.." Tom said coming next to me, "what party? We're too goddamn old to go to parties" I said rolling my eyes. "Well, since Cassandra, nathan and Calvin are invited, and  I'm not. I guess I could disguise myself as your boyfriend." He said with a smirk. "Hmm, what name.."
"What about Tyler. I always wanted to be called Tyler." He said smiling at me, "ok, baggy clothing?" I asked him getting up scretching. "Baggy. I'm gonna go get ready, oh it's at 7, it's 5." I smiled nodding, I dialed alins number.
"Hey ali. What's up?"
"Hey alin.. uh, we are invited to this party, but you have to be Nat."
"Okay, and Ashley's gonna be?..."
"Some girl named natalia. Dye her hair or get a wig, the colour should be a blue crystal or if she wants a blonde."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye." I hung up and dialed Andre's number.
"Ye bitch"
"Andre, we have a party, get dressed. Oh btw you should be Calvin."
"What about Rosie?"
"She can be a girl named uh idk Crystal, her hair can be any colour she wants i don't care."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye." I hung up and went to get ready..

*7PM, LOCATION; THE PARTY*

I got out of my white BMW, tom holding me close to him, Andre came next to us alone with Rosie, alin and Ash being the last ones to get out, i let put a sigh as the paparazzi flashed the cameras into our faces.
"CASS! WHO IS HE?", "CAL! IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?", "NAT!! WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS BLONDE?", I smiled at them as they said that. "LOOKS LIKE THE HOT TRIO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS NOW, SORRY EVERYBODY, THEYRE TAKEN!!" the paparazzi yelled as we walked inside.

"Cass." She said looking at me, "hello Olivia." I said smiling at her. "Long time no see.." She said with a disappointed sigh. "Drop the act oli. I know why you're here. Stop it!" I said getting angry, 6 years ago, before tom and I got married, I met Olivia, We were friends but she gained feelings for me, I rejected her politely, and now that she found out about Tyler (tom) that hes my boyfriend, she'll try anything to make him break up with me. "Hey cass come over here!" Alin yelled as they took photos, I sat in the middle with my elbow on alins shoulder and one on my hip. They took a few photos and we left to fund the others. "I'm bored." I said sighing sitting down next to tom. "Me too, let's drink" He said looking at me, "sure. Why not" I said smiling, we got up walking to the bar to get the drinks.

"Hey. We have an emergency." Andre pulled me away, whispering. "what emergency?" I whispered back. "Yuki emergency." He whispered as I froze. "Fuck no." I whispered getting my keys out of my pocket, stealing alin away from Ashley, we ran to my car. *Incoming call from.. Tom💗*
"Yes Tom?"
"Where are you?"
"Uhm, i have an emergency."
"Oh, well, Rosie has Andre's car keys, we're going home."
"Okay, stay safe tom."
"Bye."
"Bye bye" I hunged up and started the car. "Wait where are we even going?" I asked hitting my head on the steering wheel. "Our spot, she said." Andre told me as he looked around. "That place? Ugh it's so nasty and rusty" alin complained as I started driving to the place. "Shut up, oh and stop complaining idiot" Andre said as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Were here" I said starting off the engine (whatever u call it bruh)

We got off and Andre passed me a gun. I put it in the back pocket of my jeans as we walked inside. "Cass, I didn't tought you'd make it here." She said, walking down the stairs. Yuki may be 29, but she looks 19. She had a black short dress with boots, dressed like she used to. "What do you want yuki?" I asked sighing. "To kill you." She said pointing her gun at me. "Oh shut it" I rolled my eyes as she shoot me. "OH SHIT!" I yelled as the bullet went thru my chest. I got my gun quickly aiming at her, I shot her chest, head and legs, running away after to my car.

Tom wrapped the bandage around my chest as he complained about everything.

"Goodnight." I mumbled "night." Tom responded and we fell asleep ..