I'm home.

I smiled as I put my bags down. I looked over at Andrei who was already looking at me. "Mom we are home." I said waiting for our welcome back hug. It's always been like this. When we we're gone for too long we'll get a welcome back hug. Always. "My beautiful kids!" She said hugging the both of us. "Darling.. you've got taller." My mom said as she had to look up to me. "I was 1.69 when i left. I'm 1.76 now nothing changed I think." I said with a giggle. My mom apologised for not asking about me. It's okay, she's my mother after all.
I sighed "I'm so happy to be in Moldova." I said throwing myself on the couch. "Me too hoe." Andrei said throwing himself on top of me. "Andrei! Language! And please don't smash your sister! She's only skin and bone!" My mother said taking Andre off of me. "Thank you mom. And actually I've lost a lot of weight me and Andre. We aren't fatties anymore" I said with a groan. "But we wanna remain skinny. It fits us better." Andre said as I nodded in agreement "if you two say so!" Mom said as she entered the kitchen then I got a text from alin.

-----alin perversu----

A:hey, I'm coming from Brazil tomorrow! I'm already on the plane.
: hey! Nice. Text me when you're at the airport. I'll come take you from there!
A: okay! And please take your cool BMW.
: sure. I was planning on taking it anyways.
A: okay bye hottie! Kiss uuu
: bye pervert. Kiss u too I guess??

Read 8:23am.
___________________________________

"Hey, your bestfriends coming tomorrow!" I said closing my phone and taking my bags. "Okay. Where are you going mother fucker?" He asked turning his head to look at me. "Take a nap." I said going to my room. "I wanna sleep to." Andre said taking his bags following me. "Night bitch." He said as he waited for me to say it back before closing his door. "Good night, sleep well sweet dreams fucker!" I said as we both closed our doors at the same time. I threw myself on the bed. It was already made for me to take a nap.

TOM'S POV:

"Bill alexandra lefttt" i said sad. "Deal with itt" Bill said as he was making himself a sandwich. "Mean. Anyways I'm gonna go sleep. I'm tired." I said very tired. "Make sure to dream about your girlfriend! And by the way. Race tonight at 12am." I looked at my watch. 9am. "Yeah. Night." I said walking up the stairs. I opened my door sitting on the bed putting a blanket over me. I fell asleep thinking about her.

1 WEEK LATER.

"alin! Which one do you want?" I yelled from the kitchen as my brother and our friend was playing on the PS5. "Uhh? I think the forest fruit one!" He yelled back from our living room. I put the tea in the cup and put water over it. I got then in my hands and walked to the living room. I put them down and I looked at them waiting for thank yous. "You're welcome jerks!" I said rolling my eyes going to my room. I looked at the calendar. 25th of October. I'm going back on 29th. I pulled my phone and scrolled on social media.

'TOM KAULITZ AND YUKI A COUPLE?

TOM KAULITZ HAS BEEN SEEN IN PUBLIC HOLDING HANDS WITH THE LEADER OF 'YKI'. THRY HAVE BEEN SEEN KISSING TOO. IS THERE GOING SOMETHING BETWEEN THESE TWO?

THIS IS THE NEWS.'

*8 photos*

Damn. 3th time he cheats on me. I sighed dialling Tom's number. "Hey my love" He said breathing heavily. "Hey tom. Have you seen the news?..." I asked with a crack in my voice. Then I heard it. Moans. "w-what news?" He asked nervously. "Fucking hell tom! You always do this!" I said with tears in my eyes. "What do you mean my love?" Then he groaned. "Fuck it tom. I know you're fucking yuki and you guys maybe are a thing! This is the 3th time you cheat on me you jerk!" I said hanging up. Maybe we shouldn't go back. But we have to be cassandra and Calvin in Belgium. I threw my phone on the bed getting up and opening the door going upstairs. "Hey sis what happend?" Andre asked hugging me. "Tom. He fucking cheated." I said angry. "He's a jerk" Andre rolled his eyes as I nodded in agreement. "Maybe we should go back I'm belgium. Alin you're cooming. You're gonna have a fake identity like us. And tomrrow night we have a race as a
Cass and Calvin." I said as both of them nodded. "Let's pack." I said already going upstairs.

"Ma we are sorry. But we really have to go back to belgium." I said as my mom was sad. She doesn't know about the gang shit. I don't think so. "Ma. Here you go. 100 milioane." Andre said handing her 100 milioane. (UH 100 MILIOANE IS LIKE A THOUSAND DOLLARS BUT IN ROMANIA ITS MORE WORTH AND PRETTY HARD TO GET..) My mom gasped when she was the money. "When did you guys made this much money?" She probably expected us to spend it all since that's what we do... "mom. We need to go. Take care." I said taking my bmws keys walking to the car.

TOM'S POV:

"Fuck!" I yelled as I threw the phone on the couch. "Fuck you yuki. Get out!" I yelled pulling my boxers on and some pants. "You're going back to her aren't you? Pfft you're a pussy tom kaulitz." She said laughing. I chuckled. "Fuck you." I said as I shot her face. "Tom! Alexandra said she's coming back in November.. " He said barging in. "Woah. She found out?" He asked looking at yuki the phone and me. "Yeah." I said putting the gun in my boxers. "And. She's coming back on 17th of November." Bill said looking down upset. "Bill I'm a bad boyfriend." I said looking down "what did you do tom?" Bill asked confused. "Cheated on her for the 5th time. She tought it's only 3 but this is the 5th time." He sighed disappointed. "She doesn't deserve you. You don't deserve her." He said shaking his head. "Youve messed up. Anyways tomrrow I'm hanging out with cassandra,she's beautiful. I might get with her." He said leaving. I sighed taking my phone dialing her number.

ALEXANDRA'S POV:

I was laughing with alin and Andre, they fell like home. They're my home. "Hold up! Someone's calling." I said. "Yeah?" I asked then alin started groaning. "Fuck alexandra you're good!" He moaned. "Alin! For fucks sake shut up! Can't you see that I'm talking with my handsome boyfriend! Andrei please calm your hyena bestfriend okay?" I said as tom said "Hey we need to talk." Hm... "Okay. Talk!" I said not knowing what's going on. "We uhh. We need to break up I'm sorry." What!? "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Listen I cheated on you like 5 times.." I screamed and hanged up throwing my phone somewhere in the shop. "Jeez. What has he done now?" Andre said giving me back my phone. Good thing it didn't broke.... "Cheated on me 5 times." I said almost tearing up. Andre then hugged me. "He doesn't deserve you sis." He said playing with my hair. "Yeah... you're right.. let's go." I said taking our stuff ready to pay.

"and since your single? May I?" Alin asked leaning in. "No!" I said trying to open the door from our Belgium mansion.

NOVEMBER 18TH.

I layed on my bed when I got a call from bill. "Heyyy!!" I said as i accepted his call. "Hi!" I smiled to myself hearing his voice. "How are you billy boy?" I asked curious. "I'm fine Alex. How are you?" He's so caring. "I'm okay too! So whyd u call?" I questioned. "Because I wanted to come over since I'm bored." ong "sure! You can come right now if you want to."
"On my way." He said and hang up.

(Help I wrote this in the morning and it's 4:24 right now. And I'm in class bruhh okay so it's 4:25 kay and I'm publishing it rn kay bye)