sorry

ALEX'S POV:

I knocked on her apartment door and waited for a response. "Oh! Hi baby! What's up?" She asked putting her arms around my waist leaning in. "Nothing, just that Andrei is doing drugs again.." I sighed and kissed her. She pulled away and sighed disappointed "well, you should go check up on him.." I hate it that she'd right. I need to. But first, I need to Finnish. "Yeah, I called him a name that our abusive aunt gave him and I messed up.." She nodded and kissed me again. I kissed her back but alin called me.
"Hi raspberry"
"Fuck off alex! Come home! Andrei emergency!" He was crying? Andrei emergency? Fuck it im coming. "SORRY I NEED TO GO" I said panicked and ran to my car, I drove home quickly and when I got there. I saw Andrei crying in alins arms. Bottles of alcohol drugs and a sharpener metal thing on the table. I felt my eyes get warm and watery. Tears dropped down my cheeks as I ran twords Andrei. "Andrei... I tought you stopped.." I broke down crying hard. "I'm sorry..." He said thru tears. I told alin to leave us alone if he could. He nodded in respond and told me he's going to Ashley's. I picked Andrei up and went to his room. "I'm sorry for calling yout that." I apologised and I noticed he fell asleep in my arms. I made myself comfortable and we both fell asleep.

A/N: I see Andrei as a light pink little bunny