Scars on his skin

Alexandra's pov:

I looked over at Andre as he was crying while apologising. "Andre it's okay. I forgive you." I say as I kiss the scars on his skin. "here. I kissed it. It won't hurt anymore." I said as I did the thing that i did when I was younger. He smiled as he hugged me. "I love you Andrei." He looked in my eyes "I love you Alexandra." He replied as he hugged me tight. "I still think your handsome. Even if you have those scars. And i dont ever wanna lose my twin brother." I said as Andre began tearing up more. "Andrei. I've had those. Those scars mean something. They mean you survived what you've been through." I said as Andre was crying on my shoulder. "Whenever you see them. Dont be sad. Just think how strong you are to survive it." I said as I hugged Andre.

"You're the best." Andre said as I was cleaning his scars. "Thank you." I said as I was done cleaning. "And ready." I said as I let go of Andre's hand. "Let's eat." He replied as he got off the counter. "Yeah. Let's eat."

I put plate on the table of sarmale as Andre sat down with his. "hm I'm hungry." He began complaining as he was staring at the plate. "Eat you dumb fuck." I said as I began taking bites from my food. "Okay." He groaned as he started eating.

Finally Andre was done so I took his plate and put it in the sink. Then I got a phone call. "I'm outside." Shit I recognise that voice! I looked at Andre and I whispered to him and he nodded. I quickly took my gun and stared out the window. There she was standing. She had a mini jean skirt on with black heels and a white top. She had her redhair down. Yes, yuki was beautiful but she's a slut. I nodded to Andre and we started shooting her

I looked at her dead body. I don't think she's dead so I'm gonna take her to the torture room. I dragged her there and Andre came in. We started by cutting her fingers because why not. And other body parts. After we were finished. We burned her body parts and we left.

Finally. Yuki is gone. She's dead.

2 WEEKS LATER.

I smiled as Andre was telling me about how he's planning onto killing Kyra. Kyra is the only enemy left to kill.
I nodded as Andre explained his plan. He's actually good at this. "Hey! We should get pizza!" Andre said as he was smiling sweetly at me. Those past 2 weeks were the best. Andre's better, he hasn't cut. Hes all smily and sweet he hasn't gave one fake smile. He gave me the sweet little smile he used to give me when we we're kids and nothing was wrong. When we weren't mentally unstable and crazy. When we we're just innocent kids. When we didn't kill.
"Hey! What's wrong with my cooking!" I said as I gave Andre the same sweet smile. "Hmm....." He said as he put a hand on his chin in a thinking way.
(SHEEESSSS MINEEEEE YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER ITS NOT HER TIME, NOT HER TIMEE) "everything." He added as he gave me the same sweet smile. "I'm joking mother fucker. Uhh nothings wrong with ur cooking. I just miss junk foodddd" He said with a sad sigh. I smiled understanding "me too." I said getting up and picking my phone from the couch. "Whar are you doing?" Andre said sitting behind me with his chin on my shoulder. "Calling pizza lemon ass." I replied searching the pizza number. I finally found it and ordered.

I was eating with Andre when we noticed it wad only one pizza left. I looked at Andre as he gave me his cold look. "Dont. You. Dare." I said as he started moving in slow-motion. "NO!" I yelled as he was about to grab the pizza slice. "Wait dumbass, we should cut the pizza in half. See how smart I am?" I said as I did my proud pose. "Yeah sure. Half of your brain is full of tom" He said as I looked at him shocked "WHAT!?" I yelled "come on. Since you guys had hm seggs at his party you've been talking about him non-stop. AND YOUVE BEEN TEXTING HIM AND MEETING WITH HIM!" He yelled as I gasped. Fuck how was he right. Maybe I do like Tom... or I don't... but I can'ttttt "no!" I yelled as I took my keys and went to my car. I haven't even tought 2 times before driving.