memories

*2005
ALEX'S ALIN AND ANDRE'S AGES: 15
POOL PARTY*

"Hey Andrei. You're so hott" she came to me and sat on my lap. "Thank you Melissa.." I said trying to see where Alex and Alin went. Then I saw them at a bar and they were making out??? "Shit not now." I said pushing Melissa off of me. "Alin what the fuck?" I yelled as I pushed alin off of my sister. "SHIT IT WAS ALEX?" He worriedly said. "You know what. Man idgaf but don't kiss anymore its disgusting." I told the drunk teenagers and they nodded. We got called to truth or dare.
"Andrei. Truth or dare." Melissa asked as it was my turn. "Dare I ain't no pussy." I said taking another sip of my alcohol. "Jump in the pool." She said with a smirk "okay." I said and I got up walking outside to the pool the others following behind. I took off my shirt then a girl started screaming. "ANDREI LET ME LICK YOUR ABS!!" I chuckled. "Call me" I winked at her and I swear she almost fainted. I took off my shorts being left only in my boxers. I jumped in the pool as the others cheered on me. I love my popularity.

ALEX'S POV:

"Okay alexandra, truth or dare?" Melissa asked me and I tought for a little. "Dare. Still I ain't no pussy." I said with a smirk. "drink 3 bottles of label 5." my favourite nice. "Ofcourse." "But you gotta do it shirtless." NAW "kay." I said and I took off my shirt then someone screamed. "ALEXANDRA LET ME LICK BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS AND ABS." I smiled and waved. "LATER!" I yelled back. Obviously I'm not gonna let 'em... I was already at my second bootle and I was wasted. Then Andre came by my side. "Okay, now open your eyes and listen to me alexandra! I know your conscious right now alex! If you take another one down you will be history alexandra!" I smiled and I drank the last bootle of label 5.

**************************************

*2007
ALEX'S ALIN AND ANDRE'S AGE: 16
ALIN'S ROOM*

"Let's go to a club. I know one." Alin said looking at us. "Hm okay" I said getting up. "Where are you going?" Andrei asked "home to change. I'll bring you some clothes." I said and he nodded

We arrived at the party and everyone started screaming our names when we got in. It's gonna be a fun night.