(Training and Tinkering arc) Part 11

Beginne am Anfang

With a few more keystrokes, Y/n managed to open the door leading to their escape.

Roxxon Soldier #3: "Hmm? Who opened the elevator?"

Roxxon Soldier #4: "Someone must be messing around in the console. I'll go check it out"

Carefully walking to the side, Y/n slips past the incoming Roxxon Soldier before heading to the chamber right as it closes. 

Once he decloaks, Miles does as well as they now await for the lift to take them back to the surface. 

Miles: *sigh* "Why is this so hard?"

Y/n: "Believe me. Sometimes it's easier to save the world than confessing your true feelings. But you'll get over it, or don't. Up to you really"

With a ding, the door opened as Miles and Y/n expected their escape, only to find Rhino and a squad of Roxxon soldiers waiting for them in a large spacious room.

Y/n: *not looking away* "Miles?"

Miles: *not looking away* "Yeah?"

Y/n: "You said the exit was through this door, right?"

Miles: "Yeah..."

Y/n: "Did you make a mistake?"

Miles: "I don't think I did..."

Y/n: "So this ISN'T Rhino staring at our face?"

Miles: *sigh* "No..."

Y/n: "...Let's just get this over with"

With a strand of web zipping through the battlefield hailing in blaster fire, Miles web-strikes a Roxxon soldier and kicks him to the side of the helmet before zipping away, drawing most of the attention to him whilst Y/n dodged a stomp from Rhino.

Sliding through his legs, Y/n begins to crawl around his body, causing him to hastily scour around him in hopes of finding his enemy. A task that was soon met by Y/n appeared on the side of his face, prompting him to deliver a punch towards him, but thanks to Y/n's reflexes, managed to move out of the way to deliberately force Rhino to hit himself in the face. 

Y/n follows up with a venom blast-powered punch, a punch that was absorbed by Rhino's armor, taking away the venom energy, and leaving a less-than-intended force to be expensed by the attack.

With such a feeble attempt at a punch, Rhino smirks before towering over Y/n.

Y/n: "Fine...you wanna take away my power? That's fine"

Y/n drops to a three-point stance as he stares Rhino down with fierce determination.

Y/n: "Let's do this the old-fashioned way then"

As he jumps up to deliver an uppercut, Miles delivers an uppercut of his own, towards a Roxxon soldier's chin, sending them up in the air and webbing him up, embuing the web with his venom blast, before slamming him down to the ground.

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Miles quickly dove out of the way as Y/n could be seen jockeying a blind-charging Rhino around the room, knocking down any Roxxon soldier unfortunate enough to get in the way.

Y/n cuts the ride short by leading Rhino into a heavily armored tank head first. Dazed, Y/n took this time to inspect the tank, seeing Rhino's impact manage to expose a panel on the side of the tank, revealing a Nuform-powered engine. 

Placing a hand on the turbine, Y/n channels his venom blast and charges up the machine before tearing it out of the tank and hurling it towards Rhino, exploding upon impact.