𝟐𝟗

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Savonte 🫶🏾

𝟣𝟤:𝟣𝟤 𝖠𝖬

𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘀
𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵

𝟤:𝟢𝟦 𝖠𝖬

𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁
𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

𝟣𝟢:𝟢𝟢 𝖠𝖬

𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵 𝗶𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻
𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝘁 𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗵

𝟤:𝟥𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱? 😂
𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

Mercedes huffed, swiping out of her iMessages. She was currently at work, on her lunch break when Savonte started texting her again. She didn't like ignoring him but she felt like he had a lack of empathy of where she was coming from, so she felt like it was best. She wanted him to sit down and really understand why they weren't talking and that it wasn't a little joke that could be brushed off with an "I'm sorry." She wanted to come to an understanding.

Mercedes placed her phone face down on the black table that had a umbrella over it, covering her from the sun that was shining bright outside. Though it was inching towards the tenth month of the year, it was still hotter than ever in Atlanta.

Looking back up, Mercedes saw her sister getting out of her car with some food in her hand. Skai wanted to have lunch with her sister just because she felt disconnected from her lately, especially because of their arguing and disagreements.

"What you get?" Mercedes asked as she got closer. "Oh Crumbl Cookies. I've been craving that."

"I ate a full one in the car... I couldn't wait," Skai admitted as she sat in the seat across from her sister.

"Skai what the fuck? You're big," Mercedes mugged her, snatching the box of cookies.

"I was hungry and it smelt too good," Skai shrugged as Mercedes opened the box revealing the different flavored cookies. "We can split the rest though. Or you can get a full one to make it even."

"I'm not that hungry anyway.." She mumbled, splitting the cookie in half.

"What's wrong witchu? Why you pouting?" Skai questioned after taking note of her tone and the look on her face.

Mercedes looked at her sister and shook her head, taking a bite out of her cookie. "Nothing," She replied. Skai tilted her head and gave her a look, not buying it at all. "Seriously Skai. I'm cooling."