𝟐𝟕

SORRY FOR THE WAIT 😫
thanks for 50k 👅👅

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"So do the pills help? And have you been taking them regularly?" Melissa asked Savonte who was sitting across from her. She stared at him, waiting for him to reply but he was completely zoned out, his mind on something totally different.

"Savonte?" She spoke a little louder. "Savonte!" He finally looked at her with his face scrunched up.

"Why you yelling?" He frowned.

"I'm sorry. You kinda zoned out there. Well it seems like you've been zoned out this whole session," She said truthfully. She was starting to think he was high but he was completely sober, just starting to regret coming to this therapy session since he didn't really have anything to talk about. At least not to her.

"Yeah my bad," He mumbled as he tapped his phone screen checking the time. He saw that it was almost 1 o clock meaning their session would be over soon.

"It's okay. Are you okay?" She asked and he nodded. "Alright. Well I asked if the prescription pills are helping and if you take them regularly."

"Well I don't have hallucinations anymore but I honestly don't like taking them. I don't take them everyday and when I don't, I feel fine without it. I do be having mood swings and shit but it ain't nun I can't handle," He told her and she nodded, taking a few notes.

"So how often do you take them? Do you take them separately?"

"To be honest, I haven't took the Fluoxetine in almost 2 weeks not gon lie. I just don't like how it make me feel mainly because I honestly don't think it's a good combination with the Risperidone. It helps me sleep and calms me down a bit but that's not me you know what I mean?" He spoke and she nodded. "But yeah I still take the Risperidone regularly. Everyday prolly."

"Okay then. I honestly can't tell you to take the pills everyday. If you feel fine without them, then that's absolutely fine. It's good to balance yourself out and try to maintain yourself without the pills. I'm proud of you doing that," She told him.

"Thanks. Usually I'm distracted most of the time so it's like ion even be needing them pills."

"What's been distracting you?"

"Mercedes," He blushed as her name rolled off his tongue. Melissa laughed a little at how flustered he looked.

"So that's what you've been zoned out thinking about this whole time huh?" She tilted her head and he laughed a little. "Are you guys together now?"

"Yup," He nodded. "We been together. Just now making it official though. It's finna be a month already."

Melissa wouldn't know since they didn't have their sessions as often. Savonte felt like he didn't really need them.

"I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy Savonte. How are things going with you two?"

"Going good. That's my lil baby. I miss her ass already and I just left the house," He expressed. Savonte was honestly head over heels about Mercedes and she was the exact same. He hated being away from her for a long time but knowing they both had life's to tend to, they couldn't be in each other's skin all day like they wanted to.