𝟎𝟐

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

It was a nice Saturday afternoon, Savion found himself hanging out with his friends again. This time they were all at Kimora's house.

It had been a week since he went to that party.. he likes to say he enjoyed himself because he didn't wanna seem lame but he wasn't a 100 percent sure.

He remembered passing out and when he woke up his vision was still blurry. Jaliah told him that they had a good time together.. it went a little like this—

SENSITIVE CONTENT (SA) SKIP IF YOU MUST ⚠️

"Put him on the bed" CJ ordered. Marcus and Rico stood up, Marcus grabbing Savion by his arms, Rico grabbing him by his legs. They laid him on the bed that was in the corner of the room.

"Don't do too much" CJ said before standing up along with Saint. They both walked out. Rico soon walked out after them. He didn't wanna be involved in what was going to happen.

"Take off his pants" Jaliah said starting to get undressed.

Marcus scrunched his face up looking at her then looking at Kimora, then at Savion.

"Who?"

"You."

"Mmcht, why can't yo—"

"Take off his pants damn!"

Marcus rolled his eyes doing as told. Savion's soft member hung out his pants. Marcus backed up and watched as Jaliah climbed onto him.

"Why are you still here?" She asked him, slowly rubbing her hand up and down Savion's penis, soon making it stiff and hardened up.

"I'm just watching" Marcus said having a seat. He spread his legs open and watched as Jaliah slowly slid Savion into her.

"Mmm.." She moaned loving the way his dick fit right inside of her. Kimora crawled over and started to rub on his balls, Jaliah bouncing on him faster.

Marcus watched them and next thing you know his dick was outside his pants, he was slowly stroking himself.

Savion slowly but surely started to move around. He tried to open his eyes but he was too lazy to. All you could hear throughout the room was Jaliah's loud moans and the slapping of her skin against Savion's.

"Ouuuu I'm finna cummmm" She squealed. Kimora reached over and started to rub her clit, still continuing to rub on Savion's balls.

"Fuck." She moaned riding out her orgasm. The boy half awake and half incautious.

"Ouuu yess keep rubbing right there Kimora" she slid the dick out of her and just sat on top of it instead as Kimora rubbed her pussy violently.

Kimora pushed Jaliah so that she was fully laying on the bed and started eating her out. Her bottom part was on Savion's face but she was fully clothed. She was still wet though and it seeped through her leggings.

Jaliah aggressively shoved her head further into her vagina, grinding on her face as well as she screamed out loud telling Kimora how good she was eating her out.