𝟏𝟎

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

High was a word, in the clouds was a phrase. Savonte could barley keep his eyes open as him and Fredo sat in his car smoking their 6th blunt. Well Savonte's 6th..

Savonte had drove this time so he could leave when he wanted but he wasn't even sure if he could drive all the way home with the way he was.

Fredo looked over at him a bit worried. "Bro slow down.." He reached out trying to grab the blunt but Savonte quickly pulled away and mugged him.

"Back the fuck up," He spat rudely. "I'm cooling."

"No you not g, this yo sixth blunt. You goin crazy right now slow down a bit.." Savonte shook his head not even caring what Fredo was saying.

Smoking was his therapy, he loved smoking, it kept him sane. He would probably never stop. It took his mind off things he didn't want to think about. In his opinion, he was the best version of himself when high.

"Aight man, that blunt a roach now. You wanna come inside and chill for a lil bit?" Fredo asked. They were sitting outside of his mom's house and it was going onto 2 PM.

Fredo could tell he wasn't in the best state to drive at the moment, he didn't want anything to happen to his friend.

"Yeah.. I'm tryna see yo fine ass momma," Savonte smirked, Fredo chuckled opening the car door.

"Chill on my mama.. cmon nigga."

Savonte threw the roach on the ashtray before getting up. He almost fell from standing up too quickly from low iron but he quickly caught himself.

Standing still for a little bit trying to catch his vision again he rubbed his head slowly. He finally regained himself and started to walk towards the front door that was already left open for him.

When he walked in he immediately saw Fredo's mom.

"Wassup Ms.Johnson.." He tried to stop himself from sizing her but he couldn't help her, his eyes lingered down her body. She wore a baby blue tracksuit that held her body tightly exposing each and every curve she had. She was definitely considered a MILF.

"You can stop calling me that sweetie..." She rolled her eyes waving him off. "My name is Bernice.."

"You want me to call you that? I wasn't sure if it was respectful," Savonte watched her every move closely. Her ass moved swiftly as she headed to the dining room table. She pulled one of the chairs out and took a seat.

"It's fine baby.." Savonte caught her calling him that once again. He chuckled shaking his head.. "Where'd Fredo go?" He asked looking around before looking back at Bernice who was already looking at him in what seemed like lust.

"He went upstairs boo.. probably fell asleep," Bernice flicked her hand dismissing his question. "Come sit with me." Savonte watched as she waved him over to sit by her. Hesitantly, he walked towards her and took a seat across from her.

"Why you so far?" Bernice reached her leg across and pulled his chair closer, keeping eye contact with him. She then placed both of her feet on his lap. Savonte scrunched his face up, confused. "What you doing?"

"What do you mean?" She spoke seductively as her feet began to rub Savonte's manhood, he felt himself getting hard by each second.

"Yeah no.. you my brudda's mom. I can't be doing like this witc—"