𝟎𝟒

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Savion sat on his bed silently as he poured his purple drink into his sprite.

"He say therapy ain't helping he been killing for a cleanse," he rapped along to Lil Durk "Ahaa"

It was Friday. He hadn't been back to school since the locker incident. His mom didn't even notice. He wasn't leaving his room unless he was going to get something from or for CJ. That something contains drugs.

If he was leaving he was going through his window so his mom didn't see him regardless. It wasn't like she cared anyway.

Savion mixed his drink before letting it sit for a little. He stared at it sighing. He couldn't believe this is who he turned into. I'm probably worse than my brother now he thought.

He couldn't help it though. He was addicted.

He drank some of his lean before sitting it down. He cringed at the tingling feeling it gave his tongue.

Abruptly, he started to feel a vibration on his bed. He looked around for his phone, once spotted, he grabbed it seeing an unfamiliar number calling him. He answered anyway.

He decided not to speak first.

"Hello?" He heard a soft voice. "Savion?"

"Who this?" he asked.

"It's Mercedes.."

"Oh, what you need?" He said getting straight to the point. He grabbed his cup and drank more of his drink.

"I was just checking on you.. you haven't been to school and stuff, you know?"

"Yeah.. wasn't feeling well"

"Well I hope you get better," She sent her condolences. "I heard about what happened at school.. are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He replied simply. Usually when someone asked if he was okay he would just break down crying.. but the lean had him in a state of euphoria where he was somewhat numb to everything that would've affected him if he wasn't in his state of highness.

"Okay.." Mercedes trailed off somewhat not believing him. She didn't wanna pressure him though, especially because they weren't that close. "Save my number. If you ever need to talk, I'm here"

"Alright." Savion said with a faint smile. He needed to hear that. "Thank you"

"Of course," Mercedes said before hanging up.

As soon as Savion was about to get comfortable in his bed, he heard loud banging on his door. He huffed before quickly grabbing his sprite bottle, he threw it in his closet behind his shoes.

He then went to his dresser and grabbed all the pills , he briefly tucked them in his underwear before opening his door. There stood his mother.

"Yes?"

"Why you ain't been at school?" She asked putting her hand on her hip.