𝟐𝟎

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Savonte looked up from the ground when he heard the sound of heels clicking getting closer to him. He met eyes with Melissa and she shot him a smile as she took a seat across from him.

"Hello Savonte," She said in a bright tone and he just stared at her. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit.." He said lowly. He really wanted to say that he felt like killing somebody but he decided against it.

"Why's that?"

"Cause I'm in this dumb ass jail that's the fuck why," He spat while looking at her with a mug on his face.

Melissa took a deep breath as she looked around the empty room they were in. She could tell the boy was upset right when she walked in. He laid back in his seat with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

Savonte was allowed to continue his therapy sessions while in jail as he was awaiting trial for his final sentencing. He had been sitting in jail for 5 days now and he hated it. He hated his life in general but being stuck in a cell was driving him crazy.

He hadn't been in jail since he was 17, he spent a year there and he told himself he wasn't going back after that but here he was, stuck in jail with no bond.

"How does being in jail make you feel?" Melissa asked and he looked her up and down coldly before chuckling. "Savonte I'm asking you this because I want you to reflect on your actions. So tell me, how does being in jail make you feel?"

"Not good," He said. "The fuck. I'm posed to be happy?"

"I didn't say that.. relax," She told him and he took a deep breath while moving his hands down to his lap. "Do you want to explain why you're in here or no?"

"Is anybody listening?" He asked. He was already in jail but he still didn't want anyone listening to their conversation.

"Nobody's listening, I can promise you that," Melissa reassured him.

"I shot someone," He said and she just stared at him. He figured she wanted him to say more so he kept speaking. "This one hoe.. used to be my hoe till she became someone else hoe and caught a STD."

"Why'd you shoot her?"

"She talked about my brother. Talm he in burning in hell and shit nah bitch it's just yo dirty ass coo—" Savonte stopped himself and took a deep breath.

"I'm glad you can catch yourself before saying anything reckless and can notice when your getting angry," Melissa said.

"Thanks.." He mumbled.

"What were you thinking when she said that to you? What went through your head?"

"I felt angry and I wanted to k—" He cleared his throat. "I wanted to hurt her so I shot her. Shot her in the shoulder and left."

"Why'd you leave?"

"Why would I stay? I shot her in broad daylight."