𝟎𝟕

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mercedes smiled looking at the pictures that she had took when she was in the Bahamas. They were professional pictures taken on a professional camera.

"Girl we get it, you a bad bitch," Her older sister, Skai snatched her phone out of her hand. "You're not listening."

"Sorry," Mercedes rolled my eyes looking up at her sister. "What were you saying?" 

"I said did you find any fine niggas for me in the Bahamas?"

"Girl." Mercedes sucked her teeth. "Ain't nobody was looking for niggas for you."

"You make my ass itch yo." Skai stood up and walked to her room slamming the door behind her. Mercedes only waved her dramatics off. She knew she wasn't mad for real.

Mercedes and Skai shared an apartment together. They were real close, considering the fact that they were only 9 months apart. They were "Irish Twins" as some like to call it. Skai being the older sister.

Mercedes got up soon because she was bored. Not bored of looking at herself because she could do it all day but just bored without the presence of her sister. She stood up and headed into Skai's room.

"What?" Skai looked up trying to look annoyed.

"You really mad cause I didn't play matchmaker? Maybe you should've came Skai," Mercedes laid next to her sister and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Leave me alone, you know I wanted to.." Skai mumbled. Mercedes went to the Bahamas as a graduation trip with a few other friends and cousins. Skai couldn't make it because she had already missed a whole week of work the week before, they wouldn't let her take off again.

Skai was so upset, she almost quit but Mercedes convinced her not to and that they would go on a separate trip another time, just the two of them.

Mercedes frowned starting to feel bad. "You're right, sorry."

"Stop saying sorry." Skai said which made Mercedes say it again and she eyed her. It was an habit of Mercedes.

"What you do yesterday?" Skai asked her sister. It was a question the girls both asked each other everyday, they were very engaged into each other's life.