(Halloween 🎃 special)

Hi there! Halloween 🎃👻🎃 is approaching, and I would want to try and write something a little special for Halloween

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hi there! Halloween 🎃👻🎃 is approaching, and I would want to try and write something a little special for Halloween. That's why, I would love it if you guys voted for a oneshot! Or, if you have a fun idea that you'd like me to write, feel free to express it in the comments!

1. Deadly obsession, in which Ethan is obsessed. But not in a healthy way.

"You can't leave me. Don't you dare leave me."

"Ethan, I-"

"No, you can't live without me."

2. Guilty. Y/n is convinced that her boyfriend, the shy and dorky Ethan Landery, is the Ghostface.

"Stop lying to me."

"Y/n, I'm not."

"Then why were your clothes bloody?"

"I, uhm, I strangled a cat?"

"You did WHAT?"

3. Remorse, in which Ethan survived and ended up in prison. You, who have always been by his side, visit him in prison. Despite of what Tara and Sam would think of it.

"Please, Y/n. You have to let me make this right."

"Oh, shut up! I don't have to let you do anything. Ethan, tell me. Do you feel any remorse for what you did to them? To me?"

🎃

There ya have it! Pleeease vote in the comments, I would really like that. Vote before 28/10 and I will write something out of whatever prompt get's the most votes. And I will try my best to write something nice for halloween!

Happy halloween, dearest readers and may your october continue to be scary!